• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Busta-Nut II

PTC Brisbane - home

c6a64364.jpg

BUSTA-NUT II

3 lift novice and improvers competition.
Due to the overwhelming success of our first Busta-Nut, we have decided to make this an annual event.

What: RAW 3 lift powerlifting competition.

Where: PTC Brisbane - 352 Melton rd, Northgate.

When: August 18th. Weigh in between 9-10, first lifter on deck at 11am.

Cost: $35

Additional info: This is not a GPC sanctioned meet. As such, soft suits are not essential, but are preferred. As this meet is not sanctioned by GPC Australia, you will not be able to set/break national records. You do NOT need tio be a member of any federation to compete at this event.

For first time competitors, I suggest you have a quick read of this to make sure you understand the rules we will be looking for:
PTC Brisbane - Issue 4

Ill be trying to secure sponsorship for the event, so every lifter can take away something.

The competition will be run on glossbrenner formula, and there will be trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for male and female on formula.

Please get all forms in 2 weeks prior to ensure I can get everything organised.
If you fail to do so, you will still be able to lift, but may miss out on a prize
pack.

I just realised that my sister is coming over to see me in August for the month and wants to go to Brisbane for a week
This would work quite nicely

I just realised that my sister is coming over to see me in August for the month and wants to go to Brisbane for a week
This would work quite nicely

i have a chance to see oni in real life?

is this real life?

The great oni

Just a heads up my little sisters birthday is on the 17th so I may or may not be attending
I would like to visit PCT regardless when I'm up there anyway, so see you when I see you!

I have some great news for anybody lifting at the annual Busta-Nut powerlifting competition on the 18th of august...

The kind guys over at Power Supplements have kindly donated protein prizes and gift vouchers of up to $100 for all the competitors, and even some lucky door prizes for the spectators.... They will also be trying to orgainise some comp shirts for all the lifters too.

How awesome is that!

Make sure you get your forms/money in by this weekend so you dont miss out!

Dont forget BUSTA-NUT II - Novice powerlifting comp next Saturday (18TH) at PTC Brisbane.

Weigh in from 9-10 with the first squat taking place at 11am!

There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place decided bt the glossbrenner formula for male and female competitors.

Protein for 1st ,2nd and 3rd have been kindly sponsored by Power Supplements.

A free massage for the male and female winners have also been kindly sponsored by Paul Alpers from QLD sports and remedial massage therapies.

Here is the current list of confirmed athletes.
-Brent Watts (Paid)
-Jeremiah Jensen (paid)
-Garth Bolitho (paid)
-Chris Davey (paid)
-Keola Mason (paid)
-Arief Hunter
-Andrew Wood
-Lauren Keogh (paid)
-Lee koboroff (paid)
-AJ Kirkcaldie
-Stephen Allison (paid)
-Julie Lowrie (paid)
-Declan Bradbury (paid)
-Rebecca Deegan (paid)
-Alex Zerba (paid)
-Matthew Brough
-Damian Rohrlach
-Lynden Harbour (paid)
-Hamish Young (paid)
-Tolga Tuncoglu (paid)
- Sean Foran (paid)

Torren Powell +1 (paid)nno form as yet.

23 lifters so far.....
Please try and get your forms/money to me today so you dont miss out!