• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Butter or margarine

Which one

• Total voters
Butter, although I don't have much.

Don't like margarine. It's not food. It's industrial greasy by products.
Why would I eat that? May as well eat sump oil. :p

Butter tastes better so that's what I use. Lather it on my bread quarter inch thick when I am lacking calories for the day. :)

Only have and use 100% butter.

Margarine tastes like crap, and is black/grey grease which is bleached white then coloured yellow to make it look like butter.

Before being steam cleaned twice to remove any and all nutrients and smells it smells that bad than most people would dry reach or throw up if they smelt it.

I remember doing some work in a Margarine factory years ago and I nearly threw up right then and there, seeing and more so smelling the black paste that would eventually be Margarine.

Margarine tastes like crap, and is black/grey grease which is bleached white then coloured yellow to make it look like butter.

Before being steam cleaned twice to remove any and all nutrients and smells it smells that bad than most people would dry reach or throw up if they smelt it.

I remember doing some work in a Margarine factory years ago and I nearly threw up right then and there, seeing and more so smelling the black paste that would eventually be Margarine.

Where is the study?

Funny thing is, when it first hit the shelf it was promoted as a health food.

I thought it was a miracle that it spread so easily no more ripped bread and aktivite

Where is the study?

Funny thing is, when it first hit the shelf it was promoted as a health food.

I thought it was a miracle that it spread so easily no more ripped bread and aktivite

Posted it up above…..study was me walking over to the vat full of grey/black foul smelling grease before it was bleached and looking inside.

we use margarine but I have heard a story similar to Mick's years ago,time for a talk with the better half about a change