• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

buying supps from usa online

big_t

just wondering if there are any restrictions on buying supps from an online usa store and getting shipped to australia

im not looking at getting excess, just enough for me

im looking at a tub of sizeon and a tub of superpump250

all help is appreciated

cheers

Strange, I have gotten NAC through no problems before, maybe I was lucky...

Superpump should be okay, if anything it will be the Turkesterone, although you could argue that each serving only has 20mcg worth of Turk in each serving!

This should help:
Edit: can't post links!

Edit: Can now post links...
http://bbaus.pbworks.com/Supplements

Last edited:
bodybuilding.com will generally prevent you from checking out with banned stuff.
It's not 100%, but it has caught a few things for me.

I am also not sure tiny amounts of banned ingredients make any difference.
If it is on the label and customers notice they will not be happy.

bodybuilding.com will generally prevent you from checking out with banned stuff.
It's not 100%, but it has caught a few things for me.

I am also not sure tiny amounts of banned ingredients make any difference.
If it is on the label and customers notice they will not be happy.

Ah yes, sorry was said more in jest... you know the whole issue with Gaspari and their sprinkling of fairy dust!

Ah yes, sorry was said more in jest... you know the whole issue with Gaspari and their sprinkling of fairy dust!

im still learning about supplements

im not familiar with the whole fairy dust issue... could you elaborate without upsetting anyone or flaming gaspari

cheers

im still learning about supplements

im not familiar with the whole fairy dust issue... could you elaborate without upsetting anyone or flaming gaspari

cheers

Long story short, if I remember correctly:

Ron Kramer and owner of Thermolife are the only ones able to source real Turkesterone.
Gaspari release Superpump labelled with Turk.
RK independently tests Superpump, only 20mcg found in each serving.
RK e-mails Rich Gaspari, so Gaspari can buy Turk from RK, otherwise RK will disclose the true amount of Turk in each serving - Unsure if this really happened.
Rich calls RK a blackmailer.
RK discloses the true amount of Turk, both call each other names.
Gaspari reps indicate 20mcg is an effective does - We all know this is bullsh..
Gaspari left a little red faced for sprinkling fairy dust.
Thermolife and Gaspari don't really have the best relationship...

Response from Thermolife lies made by Rich Gaspari and Gaspari Nutrition - HYPE MUSCLE | Canada's Largest Bodybuilding and Fitness Community

Edit: Stuff like this in the supplement industry (US) is only the start of it really, there are been MUCH MUCH worse!

Last edited:
Superpum is ok, size on no. Go to A1 Supplements you can get em' there, not too much of a ripp off. Usually proteins, strong thermogenics and tribs cant be shipped from the US and get past our customs.

Mate, do you have an affiliation with A1, what's that about 3-4 times you have mentioned them?

LOL, stalk. It's a forum and as a MOD I try to read all the posts.

LOL - stalking, how absurd.

Long story short, if I remember correctly:

Ron Kramer and owner of Thermolife are the only ones able to source real Turkesterone.
Gaspari release Superpump labelled with Turk.
RK independently tests Superpump, only 20mcg found in each serving.
RK e-mails Rich Gaspari, so Gaspari can buy Turk from RK, otherwise RK will disclose the true amount of Turk in each serving - Unsure if this really happened.
Rich calls RK a blackmailer.
RK discloses the true amount of Turk, both call each other names.
Gaspari reps indicate 20mcg is an effective does - We all know this is bullsh..
Gaspari left a little red faced for sprinkling fairy dust.
Thermolife and Gaspari don't really have the best relationship...

Response from Thermolife lies made by Rich Gaspari and Gaspari Nutrition - HYPE MUSCLE | Canada's Largest Bodybuilding and Fitness Community

Edit: Stuff like this in the supplement industry (US) is only the start of it really, there are been MUCH MUCH worse!
hahah awesome