• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National bench press comp

PTC

I am going to hold the National bench press comp at PTC this year. I have been discussing it with Paul Nay, and he gave the go ahead.

The comp will be for raw and equipped lifters. It is a National Bench comp, so Australian Records and World Records can be set.

With no Pro Bench this year, we needed a fill in. In the past we have been very limited in Single lift bench comps, with only Jeff in Qld holding one where records can be set. Scott set a record there last year.

The date will be June or July, I'm waiting for confirmation from Paul on the raw Nats being switched to August.

With around 20 new lifters joining CAPO in the last couple of months, the onus is on meet directors to provide more comps for these guys.

I will make States, Nat BP, Nat DL and a novice comp part of my permanent fixture at PTC, and maybe a Nation Qualifier if needed.

Being a National Event, only CAPO members can compete, enrty will be the standard $50

markos@prorawpowerlifting.com

nats bench

queensland will again hold its national bech press 15 october THE BIG BENCH IN PARADISE ,world and national records can be claimed

Thats great Frank, the Record boards are bare simply because we only have the one bench comp.

I am hoping for 30 lifters in ours this year, should be a cinch to get that many.

I'll know from Paul about the Nats in a few days, I have to wait for confirmation were moving them.

These BP Nats are going to be massive, trust me

Hey, this is completey random, but you weren't by any chance the tall guy that was like a meter wide with some sort of jersey on with player name "MANNING" on the back walking through Toowong shops today were you? Seriously, probably one of the biggest human beings I have ever seen in real life.