• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO State Titles

Looks like it went up pretty easy for you Nick.

It's exciting to think what you will lift at the Nationals if 275 went up that easy.

Hey Markos - just wondering who won the teens? - was it a big unit called Craig, or Greg or something?

Made it look too easy Nick.

Congrats to Markos and all the lifters, fantastic effort by all.

Thanks for forwarding the email to me,

Max is such a beast, really. That's an insane total for his age and weight!

Congrats to Markos, you should be very proud of what all your lifters have achieved and congrats to all lifters!

EDIT: just saw nick's huge deadlift, man i'd give it a white light just for the effort :D
EDIT2: The dude who outlifted Max, what did he lift?

No one outlifted Max, he set the totals and deadlift National Record and equalled the squat.

There was a 19yo boy in the 90kg class who had a better Glossbrenner score, Michael is a very strong boy.

The best lifter trophies were decided on Glossbrenner scores, similar to Wilks, but allows for age difference, its fairer.

Hey Markos - just wondering who won the teens? - was it a big unit called Craig, or Greg or something?

Greg Gordon won the Equipped Teenage and Michael won the raw teenage, Greg was the only equipped teenager which is a great sign for raw lifting.

There were 5 raw teenage men lifting, Michael lifted in the 90kg class, he competed at the Nationals in 2007, so he's been around a while.

Greg did squat 295kg in the 90kg class at 18 lol

Greg Gordon won the Equipped Teenage and Michael won the raw teenage, Greg was the only equipped teenager which is a great sign for raw lifting.

There were 5 raw teenage men lifting, Michael lifted in the 90kg class, he competed at the Nationals in 2007, so he's been around a while.

Greg did squat 295kg in the 90kg class at 18 lol

I heard Greg was going for a 300 squat - 295 is a bloody great squat! - strong kid.

Around 90kg.

He is recovering from 2 pec tears. He was protecting his pec on the weekend, so he only benched 157.5kg

If anyone is missing some fast twitch muscle fibres, Greg stole them lol....as fast a bencher as you would see.

That bastard, I would take it up with him if he wasn't so damn strong :p Amazing you athlete, has he ever done shotput, discus, javelin etc?

index.php

Max

Last edited: