• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheap Bulk Supplements!

D

dle

If you want cheap quality products I suggest you take a look at Real Nutrition Direct: eBay Australia Shop - RealNutritionDirect: Protein Powders ALL, Amino Acids ALL, Whey Protein Isolate WPI. Their website is still under construction so the only way to buy from them is via ebay or email:sales@realnutritiondirect.com.au. You might be able to get better deals if you contact them via email. They source their WPC and WPI from Fonterra. What I personally like is that they source their Creatine Monohydrate from Creapure (Germany).

They look good!

I use the 20kg WPC bags as a benchmark.
  • Real Nutrition Direct (linked above) $230 + $30 postage
  • Bulk Nutrients $290 +postage
  • Fitness Central don't stock the 20kg anymore
  • Professional Whey $264.50 + postage
So, RND look the goods. I like the Fonterra stuff from NZ too.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers,
Mike

Nw. I recently emailed them and placed an order of
2kg creatine $50
30kg WPC $350
5kg dextrose $17.50
5kg maltodextrin $17.50
total was $435 and only $5 shipping for the lot.

You can get dextrose and malto for less than half the price in the supermarket.

Creatine I have seen for less than $20/kg

MikeW you have never had any GI issues with the fonterra NZ stuff?

Im looking at getting some protein from powersuppliments and thats where their WPI comes from.

Thats a pretty good price for creapure creatine. Thats definitely where Ill be buying my next lot from.

Last edited:
Thats true but theres a better chance I wont. I used international protein once, it was horrid and most people I know that have used it also felt the same stomach issues.

Hi lads/ladettes,

If you are in WA you can take a look at my website, www.brettswhey.com

I am a hobby bodybuilder supplying to other bodybuilders. Its the cheapest Fonterra brand in Perth.

Cheers.

Hey, is it possible to get a small sample before buying a bag.

I'm quite fussy with my protein, some of it seems to go quite thick and foamy in the milkshake machine and some of it stays quite watery and flat for some reason. I'm not sure if its the ratio of type of proteins used or what.

I hate the watery stuff.

be careful with importing any of the "brands" in large numbers as it will get seized and youll get squat!
Im sure this has been mentioned many times by now but reminders are good

Hey, is it possible to get a small sample before buying a bag.

I'm quite fussy with my protein, some of it seems to go quite thick and foamy in the milkshake machine and some of it stays quite watery and flat for some reason. I'm not sure if its the ratio of type of proteins used or what.

I hate the watery stuff.

All I can say is that I've been drinking this stuff everyday (using a shaker not blender) for about a week with some milk and oats and can say that there is no foaming with very few clumps.

All I can say is that I've been drinking this stuff everyday (using a shaker not blender) for about a week with some milk and oats and can say that there is no foaming with very few clumps.

ahh, actually I like it foamy, tastes more like a milkshake lol