• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cheap protein bars

Giving them a go, works out not much more than $1 a bar when add shipping. Probably won't be at this price long ?

i used to eat the winners bars (not these protein ones though) when i was out on the bike. i liked them, they were tasty enough and they were pretty inoffensive so i can't imagine they wouldn't appeal to most...

Three boxes ordered. Asked some of the guys at work and they said they taste really good. Part of the protein is soy which isn't optimal but at that price get on the shit, regretting not buying 5 boxes. Hope they don't melt in the post.

Last edited:
Win / lose either way hey. I got two boxes, will either be happy with taste and regret not getting more, or be disappointed with taste and unhappy I got two. But at the price, low risk!

Just got 2 boxes. Figured what the hell, , they're worth a try from what a few people here have said.

Just arrived the bars are fucking delicous wish I ordered five boxes.

Honestly the best tasting protein bar I have ever had they are made out some sort of puffed rice kernel and covered in chocolate.

Absolutely devestated I didn't get more.

I think I got 3 boxes, cos they are close to expiry so wasn't much point getting anymore.

Thanks for the link though, this website is awsome. I've already made several orders.

I've seen sales on tuna, nuts and there was another type of protein bar, a box of 16 for $6! (smaller bar though, but still 12g protein per bar).

Can also get cheap toiletries and other shit too, pretty damn good.

got mine today they are more of a rice crisp bar..there ok
..my favorite of all time are titan cookie and cream bars i remember getting a box of 12 for $30 at the expo but never been able to find them since...

got mine today they are more of a rice crisp bar..there ok
..my favorite of all time are titan cookie and cream bars i remember getting a box of 12 for $30 at the expo but never been able to find them since...

I'd agree with this review. Ok, but not great. And also agree that the Titan bars are great.

Question though, are these things even any good for you? These 'soy crisps' or whatever they are. They seem to use them in a lot of bars, because obviously they are high protein and presumably cheap. But this bar is comprised ENTIRELY of them, pretty much a rice crisp bar as noted above.

I prefer the bars that are a thick sludge / paste, at least they don't use as much soy protein.