• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheap protein bars

My other ones have just ran out also.

Do these have soy protein in them? And what do they taste like?

Nah these are the low carb ones you can get at woolies and coles although I've never seen that flavour before, pick one up on the way home and try it, they are more like your typical chewy protein bar. The choc and mocha taste really good, hopefully these are okay. Heres the ingredients off the website for the mocha the choc hazelnut is not listed, must be discontinued or new flavour -

Mocha Fudge – Aussie Bodies protein blend (32%) (Whey Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soy Protein, Whey Protein Isolate), no added sugar milk chocolate [maltitol, cocoa butter, milk solids (23%), cocoa mass {cocoa solids (37%)}, emulsifiers (soya lecithin, 476), natural vanilla flavour], polydextrose, glycerine, maltitol, maize starch (corn starch, maltodextrin), cocoa powder (3%), unsalted butter, emulsifier (322), flavours (0.5%), coffee powder (0.04%).

Ah, just realised they are only 40g too. Not all that great for about $1.50 a pop plus shipping.

Those winners ones really started to grow on me after 3 boxes of them. But they are just entirely soy nuggets :/

Ah, just realised they are only 40g too. Not all that great for about $1.50 a pop plus shipping.

Those winners ones really started to grow on me after 3 boxes of them. But they are just entirely soy nuggets :/

Fuck your right they are half way between a regular size bar and their 'mini' bar. Oh well they are on the way now spose $1.50 a bar is about half the retail price. Hopefully they taste like the goods.

I was in love with those winners bars, but yeah was concerned about the soy aspect. When I was smashing them I swear I was getting more emotional and shit that soy was fucking with my Alpha vibe test levels. LOL

my Coles supermarkets been selling these for $2 a pop on special

Are you sure they aren't the mini 30g ones I picked up a few of them on special when I was shopping to but a diff flavour. Does that flavour taste ok?

my Coles supermarkets been selling these for $2 a pop on special

I was in love with those winners bars, but yeah was concerned about the soy aspect. When I was smashing them I swear I was getting more emotional and shit that soy was fucking with my Alpha vibe test levels. LOL

I was getting some serious bloat happening.

It could be a coincidence, but I was definitely looking fatter and less defined.

Literally a few days after I finished them (and cleaned up my diet), my vascularity had returned.

Coincidence?

I was getting some serious bloat happening.

It could be a coincidence, but I was definitely looking fatter and less defined.

Literally a few days after I finished them (and cleaned up my diet), my vascularity had returned.

Coincidence?

Fuck now that you mention it I look trimmer since I stopped eating too and nothing else has changed except I have stopped doing atomic smelling farts.

Fuck now that you mention it I look trimmer since I stopped eating too and nothing else has changed except I have stopped doing atomic smelling farts.

Man, I smashed two of those bars for breakfast one day when I was in a rush. I had to walk away from my desk every time I had to fart it was that bad.

I stunk up a few other areas tho haha. I wonder who got the blame when I crop dusted in a different team's area...

Just arrived foulest tasting protein bars I have ever tried.

Oh well I am cheap enough to eat them all.

Bump grocery run has 60g aussie bodies mocha flavour bars 12 packs for 15 clams . Cheap just don't buy anyother flavour all the others are the 30g mini bars.

Read the fine print my friends.

Also I rate the taste on these as good and they a lowish carb for a protein bar anyway.