• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Connoisseur cookies and cream ice cream

I am planning on having well over a liter of Cadbury triple choc tonight.

I have had 4 tubs of cookies and cream ice cream with the gf + we have had ice cream 3 times from this ice cream/frozen custard place....I is a fatty the last week lol

Just tried the macadamia.....goddam very delish.....might rate it just above the cookies and cream. Love them both. Honey and noughat was good not great.

Just tried the macadamia.....goddam very delish.....might rate it just above the cookies and cream. Love them both. Honey and noughat was good not great.

Keen to try the other flavs...just cant bring myself to do it yet coz cookies n cream is so good lol

We ate a tub last weekend.

Then we did this:

20120210083545resized1.jpg

Im counting down the hours!

How did they go?

Had Homer Hudson "the digger" yesterday - anzac cookies and van honeycomb ice-cream....was expecting it to be good....really wasnt that great....still ate the whole thing :p

How did they go?

Had Homer Hudson "the digger" yesterday - anzac cookies and van honeycomb ice-cream....was expecting it to be good....really wasnt that great....still ate the whole thing :p

Ate one of them on saturday.. sooooo good.

Everytime i go into woolies now i walk past the ice cream section to see if they are on special LOL.

Got another tub for this weekend :):):)

Last edited:
Ate one of them on saturday.. sooooo good.

Everytime i go into woolies now i walk past the ice cream section to see if they are on special LOL.

Got another tub for this weekend :):):)

lol ...I tired the honeycomb and nogurt (however you spell it) flavour last night...sooooo gooooood aswell!

Gonna have to try out this cookies and cream i think. Maybe even indulge in some mary jane before to enhance the experience.

Good old coles matching woolies! Went and bought some last night and they were still 8.99....maybe it started today...

Yeah Coles sales start their sales on Wednesdays. Only reason I know is cos I work at Coles lol.