• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Connoisseur cookies and cream ice cream

Maybe you clicked bold by mistake?? lol...

I know mate....its hard to stay away from the stuff...the high I get as that spoon hits my mouth...fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk :p

Here is another one for you to try, its woolies brand but freaking nice and creamy.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 35
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 26
Here is another one for you to try, its woolies brand but freaking nice and creamy.

fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk looks the goods! might have to get some tomoz....trying to keep my ice-cream intake down atm lol

Had sara lee cookies n cream last night - I think it may be better than Connoisseur...I know big call...but mmm cookies bits were bigger, different/better taste to the ice cream I reckon...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Had sara lee cookies n cream last night - I think it may be better than Connoisseur...I know big call...but mmm cookies bits were bigger, different/better taste to the ice cream I reckon...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BLASPHEMY! :mad:

And that woolies one is the goods :)

Shit, so many different ice creams to try.

Never been a huge cookies and cream fan but going to give them another go.

BLASPHEMY! :mad:

And that woolies one is the goods :)

Lol....I felt bad saying it but I think its better....plus it was on sale for $5.99 :p

Was VERY close to getting the Mint flav of the wollies ice-cream...looks the goods! might get it this week...

You have to try the honey comb/butterscotch one next time.

Got the mint and double choc woolies one last night....fuarrrrrk I think the mint is my new fav ice-cream....the double choc is one of the best ive had aswell....SOOOOOOOOO FUARRRRRKIN GOOOD!!!

Got 2 packs of oreos for $1 each aswell....yeaaaaaa buddddy!

Food1.jpg

So the woolies one is good? I've looked at it a couple times but never tried it.

I did the same mate...everytime I went I was like should I get it, ahhh nahhh i'll stick to the norm...thinking it might be shite due to it be woolies own brand...but fuarrrrrrrk honestly some of the best ice-cream ive had...its got like choc bits on the top and like choc fudge stuff all the way through it....

10/10!

Just working out in my head, since the start of December I have eaten roughly 50kg of ice cream and lost 4-5kg in that time. Lol.

Just working out in my head, since the start of December I have eaten roughly 50kg of ice cream and lost 4-5kg in that time. Lol.

50kg of Ice cream in like 3 months!!! lol...gangsta!

EDIT: who am I kidding I have prob eaten that and then some lol