• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Customs

clint1

Has anyone herd of steroids caught in customs and what happens. Has anyone used UK online stores ( no names of course ). Thai stores seem doggy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah they can get seized and depending on how much determines the penalty. You could just get nasty letter or you could get raided.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Has anyone herd of steroids caught in customs and what happens. Has anyone used UK online stores ( no names of course ). Thai stores seem doggy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Have heard many stories in Australia.

Sometimes they send seizure letter,sometimes the pack gets through, sometimes they raid.

There has been a few stories of qld'ers been done for steroid importation.

Im not from qld but I had a mate that got done in the goldcoast about 2 years ago.

Went to pick up his steroid package from the parcel pick up centre and got arrested on the spot and house raided.

Customs let the pack in waiting for him to pick up the parcel

Wouldn't bother with getting AAS in, too risky, PCT seems to be fine 99.99% of the time. Old mate Glen Butteroll seems to be the biggest victim of getting seized though.

Got sick of my Butterolls getting stolen so got a local source, damn hard to find a cheap one though! I hear some people paying up to 15x what it's worth in the US!

I came back from a holiday in Thailand last year.
We were nearly out the airport door and 2 Australian customs officers pulled me and my wife aside. We had already been through all the customs clearance.
One office took my wife and the other took me.
The officer then placed my suitcase on a stainless steel bench. He then asked if I had read the declaration form and if I had anything to declare. I said no.
He then said" I will ask you this once and once only...do you have any steroids with you." I just laughed and said no. (never used the stuff)
He then put on his blue gloves and searched my suitcase. I was still shitting my self though!! He then said " yeah we just pick guys like you cause of your build and a lot of people try to bring them back in to Australia. Your better off just trying to get them locally!"
The buggers got me for my laser pointer though which I had planned on having some fun with by annoying the cat.

Not sure if it'd be the same but I tried to bring in some hcg & customs stopped it I just got a letter saying it will be destroyed & if I continue trying to import illegal goods legal action may be taken but a friend of mine imports stuff all the time & he said those same letters just keep coming but nothing ever happens?

If you get caught, there will defs be some serious ramifications! Be careful if you try.

Just transported some through domestically recently without issue however :)

Not sure if it'd be the same but I tried to bring in some hcg & customs stopped it I just got a letter saying it will be destroyed & if I continue trying to import illegal goods legal action may be taken but a friend of mine imports stuff all the time & he said those same letters just keep coming but nothing ever happens?

You can import whatever you want to your house even in your own name, but customs need proof that you imported something, for example, emails, WU payments.

Just because you sent something to your house doesn't mean your guilty, customs would need proof you imported it.

wouldn't be ordering anything off a website from the UK...no legit source in UK will operate from a website! unless you are talking about SR. And your better getting from where they are made, most gear in the UK is imported as well (not that I would advise importing into aus)

lol at the that got puled in customes coming back from thailand. fully agree with you.

i been thailand few times i always bring shitloads back, trick is travel separate from your wife.. so when it comes to going through. go on your own, look sharp, wear a suit. pop a valium it helps relax you and they can smell the fear otherwise, also put your gear in little bottles, clear them out and put them in your toiletry bags, disguise is easy, aka tan oil bottle, fill it with test or tren.. ect ect. its pretty siple actually customers are assholes but they are easily beaten if you got some swagger.. also im not a massive dude. maybe if u look like ronnie coleman dont bother, but other wise suit up, and pop that valium.

all that said , im a loose **** so maybe dont try this at home kids ;P

ps this was few years ago.. ive gotten myself a nice comfortable source in aus now.. sigh of relief