• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cyberfit Olympic Bar

Blurredout

I know its a cheap bar but has anyone else bought one of these? they are advertised as 20kg bar but only weigh 15kg :confused: wondering if all of them do or just mine, emailed the guy waiting for a reply

Atleast the rack and plates were cheap though :D

I know its a cheap bar but has anyone else bought one of these? they are advertised as 20kg bar but only weigh 15kg :confused: wondering if all of them do or just mine, emailed the guy waiting for a reply

Atleast the rack and plates were cheap though :D

Thats shit mine was the $85 cheapie 28mm bar it is definitely 20kg have weighed it and was spot on. He seems really reasonable in all his dealings with me I would be suprised if he didn't swap it out for you. What length is it?

Mine weighed 20kgs also. I bought the black rubber plates and they were all a few grams out of their actual weights (ie. 9.995kgs for a 10kg plate.)
He is a very reasonable guy. Be patient it will be sorted.
I asked him to join this forum but he is banned (spamming his business).

It's a 7ft bar, yeh Deep he seems like a good guy, he shipped to perth for nothing and the rack and other bits are great I got 12 20kg plates off him.

Doesn't bother me too much but would be nice to have it the quoted weight :)

He got back to me last night, sent him some pics showing weight etc actually works out around 17kg bar. Said they have had issues with bars being 18kg before but thought they had gotten rid of all them.

Hopefully getting a new bar, although I'd rather pay extra keep the faulty weighted bar as a spare lol

He got back to me last night, sent him some pics showing weight etc actually works out around 17kg bar. Said they have had issues with bars being 18kg before but thought they had gotten rid of all them.

Hopefully getting a new bar, although I'd rather pay extra keep the faulty weighted bar as a spare lol

Keep the light bar for pb's only lol, or just lie about your lifts like everyone else.

Got the new bar today :) Weighs 20kg and a lot nicer than the old one too haha, great service, recommend cyber market any day

Was checking their website for prices. Their 'light commercial' power rack, 20kg bar and 230kg worth of plates comes to about $1100. Pretty good. Perhaps need some sort of mats to prevent deadlifts/powercleans from fucking the grano.

Hmm just weighed it, my scales are out or it's 21kg without spring collars. Sort of annoying.... (I weighed 5kg, 5kg weighed 5kg, tried with 10kg, then added bar and got 26kg and 31kg both times..)