• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cyberfit Olympic Bar

Hmm just weighed it, my scales are out or it's 21kg without spring collars. Sort of annoying.... (I weighed 5kg, 5kg weighed 5kg, tried with 10kg, then added bar and got 26kg and 31kg both times..)

u use a test weight? If all your weights are spot on and the bar is a kg out you know its the bar

Use the heavier weights too cause the heavier it is the worse the inaccuracy will be if it's the scale

All my equipment is Cyberfit.
My 10kg plates weigh 10.2kgs, my 15kg plates weigh 15.2kgs. When I compete the plates are calibrated so I'm already lifting more....
Cyberfit is cheap durable equipment for the home gym.
If you want calibrated equipment go hit up ABC or Elieko, you won't be paying $80 for a bar......

All my equipment is Cyberfit.
My 10kg plates weigh 10.2kgs, my 15kg plates weigh 15.2kgs. When I compete the plates are calibrated so I'm already lifting more....
Cyberfit is cheap durable equipment for the home gym.
If you want calibrated equipment go hit up ABC or Elieko, you won't be paying $80 for a bar......

Quoted for truth they want a mercedes for the price of 1992 hyundai excel. Still 15kg bar isn't great but old mate replaced it for free anyway.