• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

D aspartic acid question

I don't give a fuck about your retarded shilling ON

Cool-Story-Bro-.jpg

[MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; feeling pretty run down. Would a stack of Res100, DAA and Tococaps help without producing any side effects similar to roid rage?

Lol. Its typical of people pushing supplements. Just troll through as much research as possible and cherry pick out a couple of obscure studies that suit what they are trying sell and ignore the rest that say it does nothing.

Quote from another forum . More proof DAA doesn't work.

Hey everyone,

I experimented with D-Aspartic Acid. I had bloodwork done the day I started D-Aspartic Acid and 2 weeks later after the experiment.

There were no changes in diet during the experiment.

Dosis: 3 grams of D-AA with breakfast + 3 grams of D-AA before bed

Before: 787 ng/dl (218-905 ng/dl) testosteron

After: 625 ng/dl (218-905 ng/dl) testosteron

So it seems, at least for me, D-AA is not working. Maybe it's because I'm in the higher range already, but still I wanted to share my results with the members of this board, as this compound is talked about so much recently...

Last edited:
Quote from another forum . More proof DAA doesn't work.

Hey everyone,

I experimented with D-Aspartic Acid. I had bloodwork done the day I started D-Aspartic Acid and 2 weeks later after the experiment.

There were no changes in diet during the experiment.

Dosis: 3 grams of D-AA with breakfast + 3 grams of D-AA before bed

Before: 787 ng/dl (218-905 ng/dl) testosteron

After: 625 ng/dl (218-905 ng/dl) testosteron

So it seems, at least for me, D-AA is not working. Maybe it's because I'm in the higher range already, but still I wanted to share my results with the members of this board, as this compound is talked about so much recently...

Is this the free unbound testosterone level.....judging by the lab range it seems so
If so it's a typical result considering estrogen levels go up when using DAA....many people are idiots and run DAA on it's own it should be run with an AI to reduce the estrogen conversion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I make my DAA soluble

To whom it may interest.

I like to use DAA, but if it is not dissolved ahead of time I get unpleasant digestive issues. I am a chemist by profession so I thought to try some solubility experiments with my doses. I found a procedure that works well for me.

I put 1.7g DAA with 1.4g Sodium Bicarbonate and 0.3g Calcium Carbonate in a bottle. I add 10mL water and swirl it until the paste stops evolving CO2 (stops foaming). Then I add 200mL pure coconut water and gently shake. Then I add 300mL water, give it a swirl and drink it down (because I can see at this point that there are none of those annoying undissolved crystals remaining).

This drink is not sour, not bitter and doesn't give me any gastrointestinal problems. I devised it with some balance to the cations (450mg sodium, 320mg potassium, 140mg calcium, 20mg magnesium, 20mg phosphorus, 0.5mg zinc, 0.5mg manganese).

Side note - 1.7g DAA is a sufficient daily dose for myself, but I mostly use it to cruise after PCT without an AI. I am 100kg and in my dose experiments in the past I have seen no increased benefit by going above a dose of 2.5g. However everyone is different. For many "supplements" I find my effective dose (more benefit than side effect) to be lower than the average.