• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

did some shopping today..

fobzy

hey

so I did some supplement shopping today. Pushing hard at the gym, but feel pretty run down and get sick a lot. so i thought id hit up some supplements

before this ive only ever taken protien twice a day, and creatine after a workout

anyway what do you guys reckon about the stuff i got

- Animal pack vitamins (just going to take them in the morning)
- bcaa stack (taking after a workout)
- xpand ntric oxide reactor (pre/during workout)
Dymatize Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor Pre & Post Workout Powder Review

does that sound alright? did I just waste a whole lot of money lol

Your last two choices were pretty failsy. You have an awesome multi though (anyone who thinks that shit they get off the floor from woolies is adequate for a hardgainer is mad), and a BCAA stack is so-so.

Next time get the raw ingredients from professionalwhey and bulknutrition.

One out of three isn't too bad...is it alright taking everything together ? I know Its doubling up on somethings
Posted via Mobile Device

Alot of people on this forum have said that the Nitric Oxide isn't exactly necessary if your diet is in order. Oliver's right about the BCAA's as well, you could have most likely got them at a way cheaper price. But whichever multi you take it's gonna do some good. Next time save some money for something else you'd like i.e more protein ;)