• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you even lift bro?

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
So, who doesnt lift?

have to be honest and say no i dont lift. between my sholder being a train wreck and a complete lack of motivation, havnt lifted properly in months. look like shit.

anyone else not lift?

Please be specific what exactly are we lifting here??

Something had a lift this morning when I stared at a gym bunnie lying down doing hamstring curls and the sweat glistened through the crack of the lululemon. And not one single hand was involved. Yeah I lifted this morning that's for sure, lol.

Please be specific what exactly are we lifting here??

Something had a lift this morning when I stared at a gym bunnie lying down doing hamstring curls and the sweat glistened through the crack of the lululemon. And not one single hand was involved. Yeah I lifted this morning that's for sure, lol.

probably what i miss the most, hot gym chicks. altho i see enough semi naked sluts at work, the new fasion seems to be bra less with a see through top

Yeah and the number of sloots wearing overly sheer leggings is liftworthy phenomenal! And if there was a club for bra less see through top waldrobe malfunctions, then vip me immediately.

I will be in Sydney next week, this is need to know information. Or I could just walk around asking every bouncer if they even lift or just indulge in steroids