• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

plus you not no arm development, or others, you got size and back.... just stating facts.

your welcome to critique my pics you posted

ya thats how the web works, get 3 or 4 of your mates to post, negatively against someone, makes you look awesome :D

ya thats how the web works, get 3 or 4 of your mates to post, negatively against someone, makes you look awesome :D

I don't have mates on the net.

Stop changing the topic and post pics.

Where are the insane legs.

I took a selfie today please critique me wise drunk one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399131493.581664.jpg

On topic though, its a real MENTAL struggle eating so many carbs,
Fuck id destroy more (300gramms) daily but vanity and a severe past eating disorder dont help

you already posted mine, its night and those are daylight in the gym, so thats not now, stop playing games

you lost all your v taper, your back looks nothing like prev post..

edit: and i know im weak, but i know people irl that put you to shame, you shouldn't rag on me so much, things can come back and bit you. im not the one bragging and posting OTHER peoples pics, then getting me in trouble for linking my story BEHIND the pics.

grow up son

What are you on? Those are from 10mins ago. I'm in my garage and I just finished squats. I don't care who you know IRL, I'm pretty sure I know them as well. I know I'm not in top condition, I only started training again this weak after a bad comp and a long layoff. And I never ragged on you or bragged about shit.

if i looked l like that 5yrs ago, imagine how polished i am now, and 80kg, i started at 62kg and 24yrs old. been upto 92kg, but whats the point? i like about 80. i feel good.

and i look great.

if i looked l like that 5yrs ago, imagine how polished i am now, and 80kg, i started at 62kg and 24yrs old. been upto 92kg, but whats the point? i like about 80. i feel good.

and i look great.

Well fucked if we know because you won't post a pic.

squatting at 1am?

not my style, that smells like a massive cortisol interruption, dude im trying to help...

my recent leg friday yo already posted... i don't have to post pics, you did it...

in not getting a pump at 2am, ima resting. your crazy... not me, you already seen my pics and read my logs if you cared.. and my mates way outlift your ass, and you look budgy, DIET is key. get on that asap

in not getting a pump at 2am, ima resting. your crazy... not me, you already seen my pics and read my logs if you cared.. and my mates way outlift your ass, and you look budgy, DIET is key. get on that asap

I thought sleep was dr?

Im bout to hit the sack, whats the best plan to get dem gainnnZZZZZ