• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you guys take a pre-workout supplement? If so, what do you take?

Used to take Beta - Alanine (bulk nutrients), havn't taken anything in a while though.

Will be using the pre workout from BN soon, only on squat day and...maybe 1 other day though. Will keep you posted.

Napalm was my favourite for sure but haven't used that in a while
Tried 1mr that was pretty good also
Last I tried was jack3d. Didn't hit me as good as the other 2.
Hoping to try mesomorph soon, Preworkouts are the only commercial supplement I would ever buy.

The buzz is addictive -.-

usually on the way to the gym ill pump some loud metal on the ipod.... that does the trick

Thried Jacked3d but does nothing unless you have half the tub, and way expensive.

Now use BN Pre workout NT, cheap and works well. Only use it occasionally when I feel flat, not every time I train.

Tried some other commercial ones but the proprietary blend means it's 90% fillers and generally a major rip off.

Last edited:
BN Pre-workout NT

Works a treat as Mick said its cheaper than other pre-workouts and does a better job IMO

Preworkout NT user here as well. Might not taste as good as the others but works way better than all the others I've tried and is cheaper.

BN Beta Alanine. But it makes me bloody itchy and hot/flushed after the workout.

Seems to help during though, don't flag as much.

Cheers,
Mike

Make my own
BN Beta alanine - 3g
BN Creatine - 5g
BN BCAA's - 7g
dont make it for a stim effect just trialling to see if I get some better strength gains.
Recently got a sample of "Lit Up" sent out and it seemed to be the best propietary blend ive tried so far out of all the mesomorph and Jack3d samples I have tried from mates