• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you see yourself getting married?

don't know ...

evil
edit: I can't bench my way out of a paper bag

all of the above? lol

seriously though, I sort of always knew. But shame really. I'm such a great cook and good with kids LOL
what a waste :p

We got a spare room... and my Mrs. has the biggest sweet tooth on anyone I know... Just sayin'...

Perhaps we could come to some kind of 'arrangement' :cool:

But srs, don't sell yourself short gurl... As Silverback was saying ; maybe you should try mixing things up a bit :)

I never thought I would, but for the last year I'm considering it. I been with my gf for 4 years. I view and feel differently about her than any other girl I met before. I actually feel like I want to knock her up :) not just get laid.

One thing that I can't see myself doing and same goes for my partner, is having a huge wedding with 100 guests and all the big extravagant show etc... I would just keep it very private, dinner, dress up, take some nice photos in wedding dress and a suit. Spend the saved up money on round the world trip.

This is kind of what we did (less the round the world trip, just went to Thailand) ... There were only a dozen or so guests at our wedding there :)

You might be looking in the wrong places viv

or not taking the trouble to look at all! Probably hits the nail on the head.

:D

We got a spare room... and my Mrs. has the biggest sweet tooth on anyone I know... Just sayin'...

Perhaps we could come to some kind of 'arrangement' :cool:

But srs, don't sell yourself short gurl... As Silverback was saying ; maybe you should try mixing things up a bit :)

:eek:

lol!

Ah, guys, when I get to the nursing home in .... ooooh, won't be long now ... I'll promise to flirt outrageously with the cool old dudes who still have their own teeth and a little spare cash :p

Hopefully they've been working out so the whole muscle atrophy thing hasn't taken its toll LOL

don't know ...

evil
edit: I can't bench my way out of a paper bag

all of the above? lol

seriously though, I sort of always knew. But shame really. I'm such a great cook and good with kids LOL
what a waste :p
Don't sell yourself short Choc, and no that was not a deliberate pun!
sounds to me like you're almost the perfect woman, I say almost because there's a couple of things that you didn't list.
If-you-know-what-I-mean. :D

^^ What he said... and who else could pull off galaxy and tardis leggings huh? :cool:

... Actually... @Shrek in tardis leggings ; now there's a thought :rolleyes:

my gf is italian her sister got married and had 350 guess , my gf was previously married and had 300
3rd cousin twice removed only met that once when she was a kid but they have to come

they always have to do something bigger and better then the last person who got married

i mean really wtf is it with that shit , my brother got married with a small ceremony from a celebrant in the backyard
my sister got married at the registry office again with a small gathering

but me i just can't see myself getting married , i think also a lot has to do with everyone i know that has gotten married it has always ended up in a messy divorce

Married in 2006 @ 26yrs old, my husband was 32. Seperated once briefly but now have a relationship where we dont hold each other back from doing what we want.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

I didn't look into anything. Just asked. I do my own thing and buy my own stuff. I like stuff.

Don't sell yourself short Choc, and no that was not a deliberate pun!
sounds to me like you're almost the perfect woman, I say almost because there's a couple of things that you didn't list.
If-you-know-what-I-mean. :D

Not selling myself short (lol)
Just a fact of life.
I think it does get harder to find someone as you get older plus your expectations of a relationship and marriage change.
But from a practical point of view, a second income would make life so much easier :eek:

if i did decide to get married and had a huge arse gathering , i would be selling advertising space and tickets