• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you see yourself getting married?

Yea, the way it works is we youngies list our friends and then the parents invite their friends, familia, distant relatives, any one whose wedding they have been to, the guests from OS, the town next to their town, the village idiot and his extended family and any family who's funeral they they have ever attended, plus their distant cousins from a small European nation.
By the time they all kiss you at the end of the ceremony, I had saliva stains on my suit.

I had 120 guests at my wedding, I probably only speak to about a 1/4 of the now. I wish I just flew to vegas....

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Organised ours by us, we bought all the piss organised caterers from a local restaurant big tent on my uncles property, was more like a big party which is what we wanted...

i think also a lot has to do with everyone i know that has gotten married it has always ended up in a messy divorce

Sadly that's what the stats tell us... Not to say that should stop you trying...

Without generalising, I heard that the Italians love having the lavish ceremonies etc... A lady at my Mrs. old work, she was Italian and invited to an Italian wedding and the gals dress cost $10k alone ... :confused:

Married 3.5 yrs. Together 11.5.
nothing head changed with us really after marriage. Well except we now have a daughter. :)

Or wedding was 80 strong. Kept it small by simply not inviting most of my family (it huge-i have 42 cousins on my dads side).
Hardly see them, maybe once a year or less - easy cull. I seriously didnt even invite all of my friends. :p

Tim.

Yea, the way it works is we youngies list our friends and then the parents invite their friends, familia, distant relatives, any one whose wedding they have been to, the guests from OS, the town next to their town, the village idiot and his extended family and any family who's funeral they they have ever attended, plus their distant cousins from a small European nation.
By the time they all kiss you at the end of the ceremony, I had saliva stains on my suit.

Post of the week!!!

I just read this to my mum and we're in hysterics :D

My cousin's wedding was exactly like that. Her invites (our family) was lost in amongst her husband's side of the family and their entourage. I think he's still apologising for it 20 years later LOL

Ours was a surprise wedding, people thought they were coming to my wife's birthday, we had a celebrant who posed as a magician.

when she introduced herself, she said; "my first trick is to magically transform this birthday into a wedding."

magical all night, id do it all over again.

Ours was a surprise wedding, people thought they were coming to my wife's birthday, we had a celebrant who posed as a magician.

when she introduced herself, she said; "my first trick is to magically transform this birthday into a wedding."

Best.

Tim.

That's gold.

Serrious?
If you are the atmosphere would have been great.

Was it your idea or did you borrow it from somewhere?

I didn't look into anything. Just asked. I do my own thing and buy my own stuff. I like stuff.

yeah, marriage/relationship isn't supposed to be about controlling the other person (which i see way too much and it disgusts me)

nothing more sexy than an independent, intelligent woman.

but the parents pay for it right? pretty sure i'd be happy with them inviting anyone they want if its their cash hehe

Serrious?
If you are the atmosphere would have been great.

Was it your idea or did you borrow it from somewhere?

Yeah, true.

It was my wifes idea, and it was the celebrant that suggested she do the magician thing, we had another room set up for the wedding, while the celebrant made the announcment we shot up stairs to get changed.

We didnt see it, but the reaction was priceless.

The whole night was just fantastic.

best wedding story ive heard [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] ; very nice.

Yeah, true.

It was my wifes idea, and it was the celebrant that suggested she do the magician thing, we had another room set up for the wedding, while the celebrant made the announcment we shot up stairs to get changed.

We didnt see it, but the reaction was priceless.

The whole night was just fantastic.

Well done, original as.
I better not tell the wife, I can already hear "thats so romantic, you'd never do that for me, blah, blah, blah" for the next 2 hours.

Haha that's awesome Silverback...
My fiancée and I have around 80 intended guests, but we are trying to cull numbers!! Lol