• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing an inzer order.

PAULS

Forever Lever Belt 10MM Large (34-38 - black).
2 x Jersey Knit Short Large - Blue
1 x Gym Bag
2 x Warm Up Pants Large - Blue

If this is a problem, just let me know.

Order has been placed.

Paul your came to $187.80

Dim yours is $55

Iron yours is $34.90

Greg yours is $23.80

All without shipping costs.

SHIPPING WAS $226.32 OMG WTF!!! And it was the only shipping option I could get.

I'm going to spread the cost depending on how much weight you ordered. Paullie you and I will cop most of this cost as we make up the bulk of the weight in the order.

All the prices I've put up above are $US, when the charge appears on my account I'll put up the exchange rate that we got and you we can work out how much $AUD you all owe me.

Paul and Iron you'll obviously need to give me extra for domestic postage but that can wait until the order arrives and I'll find the best/cheapest postage method.

Last edited:
No worries mate. I feel I should've ordered more now. Ah well, that Neptune tee is awesome so I'll live.

Shipping isn't too bad really, for most American orders I've done that are for anything substantial the shipping tends to come out closer to the $300~ mark, which ends up making it close to unfeasable as you double your costs just because of post.

It will be run through 'Beyond Strength' (check them out on facebook)- I'll let you know when things are up and running. It should mean the shipping costs are knocked out of the equation (or at least significantly reduced).

I was all in for the idea, got all excited then realised there's nothing I need at the moment. I guess a couple of T-Shirts or something to make up the order?

1x Neptune, Powder Blue: Large.
1x Inzer T-Shirt, Natural/White: Large.
2x Stickum. Looks interesting.

Once the shipping and everything is worked out I can send you my total including extra post etc. via bank deposit if that's cool, Nick?

Hey Iron I just got an email from inzer saying that powder blue is 'temorrily unavailable'

Do you want to change the size, or the colour to brown?

Let me know ASAP.

Order has been placed.

Paul your came to $187.80

Dim yours is $55

Iron yours is $34.90

Greg yours is $23.80

All without shipping costs.

SHIPPING WAS $226.32 OMG WTF!!! And it was the only shipping option I could get.
Ok my credit card was charged at a rate of 88.2c / $AUS

So with that ex rate and me adding shipping simply based on how space in the order your gear took up.

(I'm paying $65 of the shipping)

Paul $213. + $85 = $298

Dim $62.15 + $35 = $97.15

Iron $40 + $35 = $75

Greg $27 + $35 = $62

Ill PM you guys my account details, greg and dim you guys can pay me in person.

Paul and Iron I'll sort out your domestic postage when the time comes.

Hey Iron I just got an email from inzer saying that powder blue is 'temorrily unavailable'

Do you want to change the size, or the colour to brown?

Let me know ASAP.

Incase you didn't see this Iron I need to know ASAP so they can ship the order.

Hey Nick, sorry mate been busy at work. Make it an XL Powder Blue if they can. If not a Large in the Brown.

Sorry for the hold up fella's.

Might be a bit late but.........

Good choice with the 10mm Forever Lever Inzer Belt Nick,

i'm using a 13mm and have been regretting from day one that i got a belt so thick. (i should of got the 10mm)

Its only starting to get soft and comfy now after around 3 uses of occasional use.

Haven't had any issues at all with my belt very happy with it.

Nick next time you place an order you might want to consider getting some lifting chalk from Inzer ($10USD) for 8 blocks as it is alot cheaper through them compared with local suppliers (around $8-10+ per block) ;)

my 2cents

I just bought back a shitload of powdered chalk, its a new one from Primo Chalk.

Its designed to kill staph and other bacteria. I got a few bags of it for free from Sean at House of Pain. Its made in Texas.

I still have 4 boxes of chalk from Rick, plus my chalk stand is pretty full, I dont think I'll ever need to buy chalk again lol