• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing an inzer order.

to be honest- I don't think I'll have enough in the shipment I have coming based on all this interest. Based on my calculations, 10mm inzer forever lever will go for $AUD110.

Cool, well if its $110 or thereabouts and you happen to have a large that you can get rid of I'll 100% take one. Let me know thanks mate.

Paul your postage was $28.35

Mitch yours was $10.30

same account please fellas.
Posted via Mobile Device

It will be run through 'Beyond Strength' (check them out on facebook)- I'll let you know when things are up and running. It should mean the shipping costs are knocked out of the equation (or at least significantly reduced).

Are you expanding SP?
ATP wraps, Protein, and now inzer..
NICE!

Are you expanding SP?
ATP wraps, Protein, and now inzer..
NICE!
no APT. I had to choose one way or the other- Inzer or APT.
Inzer have just had 5 new wraps approved by the IPF- trumping the APT ones and APT was a nightmare to work with- orders often took up to 4 months to ship, many items out of stock of months also.

Spritcha ill take some wraps off your hands if your bringing in some inzer ones.

I have no idea what type I want though.....Gregg?
Posted via Mobile Device

I love iron z's (the red and black ones) they are very easy to wrap yourself and use.. but these new ones sound good haven't seen or heard about them yet so will have to see.. Can't go wrong with iron z's though

no APT. I had to choose one way or the other- Inzer or APT.
Inzer have just had 5 new wraps approved by the IPF- trumping the APT ones and APT was a nightmare to work with- orders often took up to 4 months to ship, many items out of stock of months also.

On a personal level have you used the inzer wraps perviously? If so how do they compare to the APT?

I haven't seen many guys/girls use them at comps.. usually titan or APT are the wraps of choice..

On a personal level have you used the inzer wraps perviously? If so how do they compare to the APT?

I haven't seen many guys/girls use them at comps.. usually titan or APT are the wraps of choice..

I have used the Iron Z wraps and the True Blacks- I haven't got my hands on the new ones yet.
Different wraps offer different attributes. A lot of lifters use Iron Z wraps- they have heaps of stretch and rebound- APT wraps are way thicker and tougher though- apparently the new inzer wraps are better than the APT ones. With regards to what you see people use- Australia hasn't had an Inzer distributor for quite a while- and people wear what they see- in USA you see heaps of lifters in inzer wraps- but Oz not so much. Personally I don't really rate titan wraps.

We have the Inzer Iron Z wraps here.

Steve, any benefit in the newer ones, I thought the True Blacks were the new ones?

KneeWrapCompxlrg.jpg

THere are 6 new Inzer wraps coming out. I haven't seen them, but I am told they are thicker and tougher than the others. They are called
W30 Wraps
W40 Wraps
W50 Wraps
W60 Wraps
W70 Wraps
W80 Wraps
I think as the number goes up they get stiffer and thicker- so that W80 are crazy.

Are you going to be getting these in?

We are starting to use knee wraps at PTC for the upcoming ProRaw. I have no experience with them.

Would you get a lifetime ban if you were to come to PTC one night and show the guys how to wrap, as well as bring some stock to sell?

Currently everyone is using Nina's one pair of wraps, its taking a while to get through a squat session.