• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing legs at a Home Gym

Cro-Xtreme

I have a squad stance and a bench with leg extension.

I don't know what other exercises i can use for legs.
I'm not really sure if Squads and leg extension exercises are enough.

Should i post pics of what i have?

Squad stance = squat stands?

Check out Ausbb Exercise Guide link top left corner of this page....click on quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves. That's your lower body covered.

Unless your a high level lifter/bodybuilder then deadlifts and squats will be plenty to build some decent leg strength and size.

Back squats
front squats
box squats
box jumps
sldl
split squats
walking lunges
over head squats
donkey calf raises
standing calf raises

Squad till you puke!

Thanks guys. Think i agree with Deadlifts and Squads. Only started 6 weeks ago anyway.

You mean SQUATS, right?

I PROMISE that if you do 10 sets of squats a week with 12-15 reps your legs will explode if you are eating right. I have never and will never have a leg routine that doesn't include squats.