• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating every hour

This thread went down hill because after 3 days on the diet you have joel saying how brotastic this diet is. How he can feel his metabolism working faster and after 3 days his muscles are harder. Now I have heard some bro science stories but that is up there with the best.

Changing things up in your diet, adding diff things, taking diff things out - you can def see a change within a few days.

In the end it comes down to convenience for the individual. Personally I can't be bothered 'eating' any more than 4 or 5 times a day. Regardless, the importance of consuming the appropriate/ required daily macronutrient and mirocnutrient intake for desired body composition goals means more than meal timing and frequency.

Hehe. Im a guy from Norway that is just studying a bit more about frequent meals :)
Are you still doing eating every hour? how did it go in the end?

hmmm suspicion is strong in this thread.......lol

Joel I've had a quick skim of this also....what WERE your results with this diet? Did you actually do it?? (read first page to get the jist of what you wanted to do, avoided all pages thereafter as it's alot of shit talk)

Interested to hear though...

I did it for awhile and had fairly good results...went down from 94kgs-90/91kgs which was my goal...did it work better than say 4,5,6 meals a day? I dunno....

I did it for awhile and had fairly good results...went down from 94kgs-90/91kgs which was my goal...did it work better than say 4,5,6 meals a day? I dunno....

Ok, from reading you said you where eating the same amount of calories but just eating more frequent and that resulted in loosing more weight.

i know what it means, it just seems that he was convinced when this thread was started that it had benefits. But know he is not sure anymore

well this is interesting.....lol

sounds a little confrontational to me. reminds me of someone too...but I can't quite place my finger on it.....:p

superhuman I think what Joel has said is, yes - it worked for him. But he's not certain whether it's any more or less beneficial than eating say - 3,4,5 or 6 meals a day??

Obviously you're consuming lower and smaller quantities of food, more often throughout the day...but that's not to say it's better, than the standard (whatever that standard is for you). It also obviously worked for Joel.

Check out the nutrition section of the forum, there's some great posts there by Max Brenner in relation to diet and food that I'm sure you might find of interest?