• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eric Lilliebridge- 420kg/925lbs x 2 Raw Squat w/ Wraps @ 283lbs

Who cares? Its a training video...and its 420. :p
Just standing with that weight is impressive.

Tim.

One of the best young powerlifters going around atm.

The Lilliebridge crew though are no longer sponsored by Animal - which I find surprising!

One of the best young powerlifters going around atm.

The Lilliebridge crew though are no longer sponsored by Animal - which I find surprising!

It's because Animal wanted them to do RUM
Which would mean they would have to squat to depth

It would have been bomb city for all 3 of them
So instead they are doing some small ass local meet like usual

It's because Animal wanted them to do RUM
Which would mean they would have to squat to depth

It would have been bomb city for all 3 of them
So instead they are doing some small ass local meet like usual

Ahhhh is that the reason haha

None of those squats looked high to me, the second rep on 925lb looks like he cut it higher than the first but depth still didn't look too bad.

In the end, who cares what happens in training, i squat high in training all the time, i have never missed a squat on depth in competition.

In the end, who cares what happens in training, i squat high in training all the time, i have never missed a squat on depth in competition.

same I only bother checking depth when I am 4 weeks out

You do your best, sometimes a rep gets cut high, or a pause isn't long enough, you don't sweat it, a few weeks out make sure its perfect, otherwise who cares.