• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Fadi on Bodybuilding

Indeed it does. But the aggression and insults are still not valid.

Fadi, how do you pronounce daughters name?

There is touching up a photo (I do it to most my photos to get the colours and sharpness right) and there is photoshopping (think someone elses head on a different body). Fadi is touched up not photoshopped I think it's time to get over it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Na...the musical kinda sound.
B..same way you pronounce the letter.
La...musical sound again.

Hope that helps :)

~Nabila (Na-B-La)

I was pushing my point rather than being "insulting" there's a difference:rolleyes:

I was pushing my point rather than being "insulting" there's a difference:rolleyes:

I think the need of calling someone up on stage with you is more than pushing your point, its down right insulting to state that this photo is a fake... and for what? to create conflict... just as Nabila said, you seem bored and need a hobby...

Bodybiulding these days has turned into- the miss world beauty pagent. Fadi, don't get pulled into this churlish behavouir.
Silverback, I have been brought up to show respect to my elders, and you Sir are older than me by few years I know. Hence I followed your wise advice above without any question whatsoever.

So I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your much needed wisdom at a time when my emotions could have gotten the better of me, but did not thanks to you.

There are many young people on the Ausbb forum, some are half my age yet display a profound sense of maturity which I fully admire and salute. You know who you are guys and I’m also thanking you here.

For the ones who don’t know, I stopped Olympic weightlifting in May due to my injured joints, and have resumed bodybuilding beginning June/2010. My aim is to regain my lost size and then some…where I could take a fresh photo for you (and for me).

Again I thank you all and God Bless.

Fadi.

Last edited:
For the ones who don’t know, I stopped Olympic weightlifting in May due to my injured joints, and have resumed bodybuilding beginning June/2010. Fadi.

do you mean you stopped weightlifting this may? may 2010? I can't wait to see somewaht of the final product that you put together in terms of size & conditioning!

For the ones who don’t know, I stopped Olympic weightlifting in May due to my injured joints, and have resumed bodybuilding beginning June/2010. My aim is to regain my lost size and then some…where I could take a fresh photo for you (and for me).

Fadi.

Damm Fadi, thats some bad news, You were so keen to get that masters record,...

Best of luck with the body building, champ..

What weight are you aiming for Fadi and at what height?

It's going to be a little bit tricky as far as bodyweight goes Ben because I won't be placing too much emphasis on my quads and glutes which as you know carry lots of bodyweight. So 28" size legs are out of the question I think but I'd like to get my arms to 18". Measurement like that I had when I was 75kg and 90kg (with a much different look top and bottom I might add). I’m 5.4” or 163/164cm tall.

My mind wants to do all that I did when I was younger but my joints have somewhat a different plan, hence I have to play it extra smart and see how much I can gain with what I have. That in itself is a challenge that I welcome and my right arm and shoulders are going to be the gauge of my progress. I can feel it already that it won't be long at all before I have to invest in new shirts to fit around my neck...we'll see.

I'll be training 3x a week emphasising cable work to ease my joints and muscles into things to come...

Yes, I was very disappointed that I was forced to stop weightlifting due to some very bad injuries and some new ones where both of my knees decided to lock up due to being forced to do so by my quads, (it's a protection mechanism the body uses to protect itself from further damage).

I've had it easy all my weightlifting life be it in gaining strength or muscles (as a bodybuilder). Now like I said, I welcome the challenge of having to actually "suffer" a bit to get what I want. There are so many young people with tremendous potential who unfortunately lack the maturity or appreciation to capitalise on that potential... that is why I consider forums such as Ausbb to be a God send (something I never had when I was younger), so please do capitalise on what this forum has to offer perchance we may all grow wiser, stronger, and bigger by pooling all of our ideas in this pool we all call Ausbb!

All the very best to everyone and remember this; if your dream is not worth the effort, then it’d be best to stay asleep rather than pursue it!

PS: Enough talking, I'm going to pump some iron now so I see you guys later.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Silverback, I have been brought up to show respect to my elders, and you Sir are older than me by few years I know. Hence I followed your wise advice above without any question whatsoever.

So I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your much needed wisdom at a time when my emotions could have gotten the better of me, but did not thanks to you.

There are many young people on the Ausbb forum, some are half my age yet display a profound sense of maturity which I fully admire and salute. You know who you are guys and I’m also thanking you here.

Fadi.

No thankyou neccessary, I'm just being pulled in your wake.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Don't worry about the tangerine man smearing himself with baby oil and hoping his heart doesn't give out from the diuretics, the rest of us will take care of him for you.

I hope your joints let you go as far as you want to go, Fadi. You keep on making bodybuilding what it used to be about, showing what good health looks like.

Don't worry about the tangerine man smearing himself with baby oil and hoping his heart doesn't give out from the diuretics, the rest of us will take care of him for you.

I hope your joints let you go as far as you want to go, Fadi. You keep on making bodybuilding what it used to be about, showing what good health looks like.

Ah you're a classic Kyle. I know I can always count on you brother. Thank you for your comment Sir.

Now THAT would be awesome!!

Will you post up a journal/progress report Fadi?

It sure would be awesome Ben and plenty of hard consistent work to get there too (which I'm truly looking forward to).

Re the journal Ben, well that is something I had contemplated but you (and everyone else) have seen what we have just been through on this thread; too many "empty" posts where no one has really benefited from. I don't want to be the cause of a war here on the forum, so I'll just play it by ear and see how I go brother.

Fadi.

Last edited:
I would be very interested in following your BB journal Fadi, as im sure allot of people would. Off the top of my head i cant think of any pure BB journals on ausbb so it would be good to be able to see the difference in routines.