• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fainted and hit my head.

Dshwam

The embarising part about this was that i was talking at crap at the time. I saw black and then woke up on the floor with a big lump on my head. Wasn't the nicest thing to happen though probly one of the funyer. Im a little worried that this may happen when im benching or sqauting. Any advice??????

Holy Moly, surely you didn't have to ask that on a public forum?

Did you crap on the floor? haha

This has happened to Gramps twice, both times in the exact same situation as you!! See a doctor and get it checked out.

First time it happened he had a black eye for WEEKS from hitting his eye on the way down. 2nd time was a bit better.

That thing of holding your breath to get extra force was only for external muscles, not internal ones.

probably not.

id be pretty concerned if i was the OP though, its not going to be pretty if he passes out and craps himself whilst squatting 150kg

ive re-read his post and it is also quite possible that he was talking to a crap

DudeWTF.gif

Know Stroke: Stroke News

A poosible mini-stroke: See your Doctor ASAP!

I know you're young, but who says a mini-stoke is age fussy?!

Sorry if I'm spoiling the fun here, but if you took the time to sit and type about your incident, then I'm sure you can also take 5 and get checked out.

When was the last time you've had a blood test done?

Fadi.

thats Mr Hanky to u buddy! i thought he meant while he was at the gym but know now what he meant,