• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite equipment/gear?

siiiski

Just wanted thoughts on peoples favourite training equipment, you can be specific or not so specific and include things such as certain bars/plates or even something like a lifting belt that you can't live without.

For me at the moment my favourite piece of kit are my new kettlebells, i haven't really used any before the last couple weeks (old gym didn't have them), but i've set up a home gym and decided to get a few different sizes to try out and really enjoying doing different things with them, especially KB swings.

Really like everything about having a home gym (i mean besides the cost) but being able to have whatever you like and none of the BS you don't use is awesome.

My doorway / chin up bar. Sort of serious here, it's served me well.

And my door for weight loss.....

sick, you must have a bit of room to work with? That's my problem i don't have a huge amount of room to fill..

That's pretty good!!

I'm hanging to set up my own gym, but the problem is it needs to be under the house, and there's not a great deal of height

That's pretty good!!

I'm hanging to set up my own gym, but the problem is it needs to be under the house, and there's not a great deal of height

That's what I had trouble with, ended up going with the smaller rack (was looking at a few) so I had enough height to do pullups... Probs couldnt do any standing overhead work, not that I've tried cos of my shoulder but I would imagine id have to go into the garage or outside to do them, which is no big fuss.

I get an erection any time I use my Eleiko set.

Understandable, I would too.

Probably love squatting more than anything else lately, I'm pretty homo for my romaleos and lever belt...

Simple things for simple brahs

My rumble roller is my fave piece, not only because it's black and studded but because it can satisfy in under 2 mins. Really gets in to those places....

Troll post :eek: