• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite NON powder based post workout "supplement"

Huh?

Some people use creatine (I guess you can get tablet form).

Not sure what you really mean other than something hormonal. Protein, carbs, creatine etc are powder forms.

There aren't any post workout supplements that doesn't have protein powder in it in some shape or form that I know of. Unless you're thinking of something that you need to sneak across the border for. Creatine has been mentioned, multivitamins and fish oil perhaps? None of it isn't exactly going to be beneficial post workout anyway. What you need post workout isn't a "supplement" as such but REAL food. If you can fit a shag in before that's great for conditioning and cardio.

Those protein bars are bloody expensive and you don't get very much for shelling out so much coin. GTFO of those and buy some food lol. Or drink a carton of milk, that'll fill ya right up.

Like others have said, why are you asking this? Post workout your body wants protein and carbs to start recovering. Powders are just a convenient way of doing that.

i mean as an example. protein powder has finished no new protein has been acquired what would u use as post workout to get them broteinzz in

Anything with a high protein content really. I would go with something easy to digest like fish, eggs or cottage cheese.

i mean as an example. protein powder has finished no new protein has been acquired what would u use as post workout to get them broteinzz in
Well you specifically stated supplement.
Favourite NON powder based post workout "supplement"

You also posted in the "Supplement" section not the "Nutrition" section so everyone assumed correctly you meant a supplement.

Baby formula?
Testicle is on the goat milk stuff and he's blowing up!

It's science. Goat colostrum = horns up.

S5j2qdD.jpg

^^ She's doing it wrong....

i kinda thought it was semi related to this thread topic so posted here but am aware most threads go wayyyyyyyy off topic anyways so it wont really matter either way..... my bad

i kinda thought it was semi related to this thread topic so posted here but am aware most threads go wayyyyyyyy off topic anyways so it wont really matter either way..... my bad
All good.
If you don't want to consume protein powder just eat any form of meat. Steak, chicken, fish etc.

its not that i dont want to consume it...sometimes funds dont permit new protein being purchased straight away and was looking at my options is all

Buy a kg of almonds and take a handful in a container to munch on after the gym. Pretty cheap alternative.