• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female training-PTC style

During your workout, drink no fluids. No stretching. Afterwards, miss dinner. Then stay up late drinking heaps of booze. Breakfast should be not more than a cup of black coffee and toast. I promise you'll be sorer than ever.

So by this reasoning, eating and sleeping badly is the way to make a workout more effective.

Or maybe, just maybe, pain and suffering are not an indication of an effective workout.

Yep, 11.00am

Question to you guys.

How many of have a job where girls give you money and ask you to make their bum hurt?

How many of have a job where girls give you money and ask you to make their bum hurt?
Nope, I'm definately in the wrong line of business...

What about barbell hip thrusters with shoulders on a bench. That'll get those glutes burning.

Have a great workout!

Cheers,
Mike

Hey I could not make it today, back hurting too much. My friend and me are coming on Monday a little after 6pm. So see you then..

Kat squatted 92.5kg tonight, thats currently the equal best squatter of any girl lifting at PTC. She did it twice.

Kat doesnt progress as fast as other girls, and she had been in a rut. PPP has been a godsend for her, she really needed the structure.

She also benched 57.5kg on Monday. She will soon have a 100kg squat and 60kg bench, her deadlift is around 110kg.

Kat squatted 95kg tonight.

Nina squatted 92.5kg x 1 for 2 sets.

Both girls are on the 100kg squat program, Kat is one week ahead

Kat squatted 95kg again last night. She missed the rep sets on 80kg last week, so she had to repeat the program.

She got 80kg x 5 for 2 sets last night. Hopefully in 2 weeks she will squat 100kg.

Vicki has corrected her squat form and is really sitting back on her squats now. She needs a little more hip flexibility with this style, but its coming. Hopefully she sets a new squat PB at the Nats in August.

Nina squatted an easy 100kg this morning.

We have totally altered her squatting action, and after dropping down to 70kg, we have systematically brought it back up to 100kg, thats 7.5kg above her National Record in the 60kg class.

Vicki hit 77.5kg in the squat for 3 singles tonight.

Her NR is 75kg, she should break this in a few days at the Nats.

Vicki only weighs 58kg and is a mother of 2.

I got a 95kg Squat tonight... new PB!
Also did a 137.5kg Deadlift last night but lost my balance and stepped back, but it still felt good... heres hoping for a 140kg at Nat's.

Great work Annie! Those lifts would put some blokes to shame.
Are you going for any records at nats?

Brilliant work annie! can't wait to see how you and the PTC girls go at the Nats.

The only PB's I've been setting is new weight records lol, 70 kg and counting (30 weeks preggers) :D

Yeah Sticky, Markos might have to step in on this one (he know's everything) but... at the VIC state titles I got an OZ record with my 63.5kg bench and at the Nat's you would think if I get the 67.5kg or 70kg bench that would be another record, but I'm really not to sure how it works, I do believe I could be in line for a world record in bench if I do 70kg (I think)... crazy ha! Also I haven't seen any girl's in the 75kg weight class do a 140kg deadlift... so maybe I could have one there too.
Katie I would love to be setting records in baby weight!! ;)