• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FitX 2014

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
March 7, 8, 9 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre.

might have rock along and meet up with bulk nutrients down there

Pretty sure I will be going, maybe should try to organise an ausbb meetup, steak, beers and expo, not necessarily in that order...

I'm planning to go to watch the strongman - heard there's going to be a Giants Live event on.

From what I can see this will be huge this year - seems like alot more people competing in the bbing side of things

When I went last year the handouts were pretty poor and to make things worse everyone wanted you to "like" their facebook pages to get free stuff and samples, coz I don't have a facebook to makes things even more painful........

When I went last year the handouts were pretty poor and to make things worse everyone wanted you to "like" their facebook pages to get free stuff and samples, coz I don't have a facebook to makes things even more painful........

Fuck that is stupid - how hard is it for a company just to have some good customer service and give you some free products and have a quick chat - you will remember that more-so than seeing them post stupid shit on fb...

Fuck that is stupid - how hard is it for a company just to have some good customer service and give you some free products and have a quick chat - you will remember that more-so than seeing them post stupid shit on fb...

all depends how big you are as a company. For the big ones, I totally agree.

last year there were a few that were just starting out. Being in that position myself right now, giving stuff away is exactly what you want to do but it's almost impossible

these are all the big companies doing this, if you dont have fb they had ipads there to put down all you fuckin details etc etc which took forever and even the samples were pretty poor and the "show" specials were shit as well, but i have found the same at other shows like the 4x4 and camping shows the "show" soecials are generally pretty crap.....

these are all the big companies doing this, if you dont have fb they had ipads there to put down all you fuckin details etc etc which took forever and even the samples were pretty poor and the "show" specials were shit as well, but i have found the same at other shows like the 4x4 and camping shows the "show" soecials are generally pretty crap.....

yeah i didn't go for any samples cos they were rubbish. just one big marketing game really :p
I honestly found it really boring last year.
The only things I found of any interest were the olympic lifters and then the strongman comp at night. Other than that, blah plus not a decent cup of coffee to be had all day.
Only going for an hour or two on Saturday. Deliver bars, meet my peeps and I'm outta there

Wouldn't catch me dead in a fitness show but used to go to the 4 x 4 and fishing shows. They used to have good stuff there then it just turned into the shit they couldn't sell in the shops. Just a heap of junk. Haven't been for nearly 10 years now.