• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FITX Push/ Pull

K

Kev

Anyone have a list of results?

Personally saw some awesome deadlifts on the Sunday, plenty of 300kg+ lifts.

Good to see a lot of CAPOs finest lifters going head to head.

It wasn't a CAPO event so no point looking on their FB page mate. It was a GPA event, I'm sure Wayne or Karen will have the results up soon.

Think Ange opened on 200, then did 205 on his second with was red lighted but apparently later overturned. Not sure of the full story...
Alex Lowe went 212.5 bench & I think 320 dead just missing 340 at the top.

That is awesome lifting, double bodyweight raw bench and over triple bodyweight raw dead lift.

You are indeed one of Aust's best.

I like idea of push-pull comps.

Thanks mate, push/pull events suit me due to my terrible squat! Stay tuned for bigger numbers in August at Nats.

Nice Bench and Deadlift, what you think your capable of at Nats?

Cheers, would love a 200kg bench & a 320kg deadlift. Will be tough to hit those in a full meet but will try my best.
You getting close to the 200 bench now?

Cheers, would love a 200kg bench & a 320kg deadlift. Will be tough to hit those in a full meet but will try my best.
You getting close to the 200 bench now?

Sweet, I probably should have had 200 the other week when I maxed out but was happy with the 195, should hopefully hit 200 at the end of this next 6 week program, that's if my joints don't give up on me before then lol.