• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fluffy transforms like Optimus Prime 2013

Had to fast on sunday for a small day surgery procedure on Monday didn't put me out of training but in the right light and squinting heavily I swear I saw some abs.

Enter a PA comp in march and want to diet down to sub 83kg so I don't have to lift with the big units in the 90's. Totally fasted and dehydrated as fuck I weighed in at 83.6kg Monday arvo by the next day I was 86kg again. If I can sit around 84kg should be piss easy to drop down to sub 83.

Interestingly my waist measurement went from 36.5" down to 34" just by losing the bloat and liquid.

What does this mean for my transformation, well come March in the right light from the right angle I might be able to take a bella-esque selfie and look shit hot.

Had to fast on sunday for a small day surgery procedure on Monday didn't put me out of training but in the right light and squinting heavily I swear I saw some abs.

Enter a PA comp in march and want to diet down to sub 83kg so I don't have to lift with the big units in the 90's. Totally fasted and dehydrated as fuck I weighed in at 83.6kg Monday arvo by the next day I was 86kg again. If I can sit around 84kg should be piss easy to drop down to sub 83.

Interestingly my waist measurement went from 36.5" down to 34" just by losing the bloat and liquid.

What does this mean for my transformation, well come March in the right light from the right angle I might be able to take a bella-esque selfie and look shit hot.

this will be awesome.

Squint properly and with intent and you can see abs through the pixelation of life.
Works for me every time :D

Funny how a bit of bloat can make all the diff. Two nights ago I had a bad food intol attack and looked like I was about to drop a baby. Abs back again this morning with just a little squint-eye required :)

Good luck Fluffmonster!

did you receive the PM yesterday about the new rule regarding lighting?

"all contestants photos must be taken in pitch black darkness to allow for an even playing field between contestants. Under no circumstances should any light, be it natural or artificial, be allowed to penetrate within the boundaries of the photograph"

Month #1 progress pics.
Alright thought I would throw up some pics so all the girls of ausbb and any of the gay blokes can touch themselves up to these juicy images. Pregress is okay I am starting to lean up a bit and losing the christmas bloat. Getting back on the bench is starting to get my chest to pop again and shoulders are still looking alright from my batshit crazy run at OHP last year.

The wheels are a little on the small the side and this is probably reflected in my pathetic squat-dead ratio. Finally starting to see some traps sprouting too.

20130130_070617_zps1843548b.jpg

20130130_070602_zps2544b548.jpg

20130130_070938_zpsd05d9caf.jpg

20130130_070449_zpscc8a0133.jpg

20130130_070643_zps301a2f91.jpg

As you can see from the relaxed shot I definitely need to lean up a bit more, but considering how bloated I was a month ago I think I'm progressing alright. Bodyweight is 85kg after laying a cable in the AM around 86kg in the evening with a gut full of food. Still shooting for 83kg by March 10th. High volume programme should start paying dividends pretty soon too.

solid pic's mate calvin klein model in no time make all these peeps jelly lol

on a serious note looking good keep up the hard work

good progress, Fluff!

You know, you void the whole comparison thing if you change the headshot part. I like the original .. bring back the hairdo!!

you only have a couple of kilos to go ... easy peasy

good progress, Fluff!

You know, you void the whole comparison thing if you change the headshot part. I like the original .. bring back the hairdo!!

you only have a couple of kilos to go ... easy peasy

Thanks cc. Wanna get shredded as fark, nah just kidding but would like to see an ab, haven't seen any definition in my midsection since I was 19.

My resolve towards dieting is waning.. A pack of M&Ms whispered to me in the shops today that it would help me get a 140kg bench... And it's in sight now I've done 127.5.

Continuing to lean up in a bid to drop down to 83kg. Progress is okay. Seeing some definition no abs yet. Feeling small, but that could be because I am small at my height mid to low 80's. Need to be sitting high 80's to low 90's to feel LARGE AND INCHARGE.

Triceps are starting to pop nicely since getting into the swing of things on the bench again.

Might go on a mass building quest after I get this comp out of the way. Still right now I am leaner then I have been in 2.5 years.

c434224e-555b-4fdb-ae77-5726bf3849f1_zpse39d7638.jpg
]

2013-02-22124919_zps58084e39.jpg

Post christmas shot for comparison
20130102_203706_zps610438ca.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job, dieting while doing Sheiko though?

I'd rather compete at tge top of a weight division then the bottom of the next division. It was a no brainer to me.

Not that I expect to be competitive in that division anyway, just less embaressed.