• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Foods that Increase Libido and Testosterone

Ive known of nothing as good as hot rare bloody beef on the grill.
Almost where the blood burns your tongue.
Thatll put some lead in your pencil.

Im eating 10kg's a day to try and turn women on.
If someone ate that much celery they should concentrate on turning on fat women as that much celery would make anyone smell like soup.

No offense intended for fat chicks or celery enthusiasts.

If someone ate that much celery they should concentrate on turning on fat women as that much celery would make anyone smell like soup.

No offense intended for fat chicks or celery enthusiasts.

I have had sex with a number of fat chicks over the last week....maybe they thought I was a bowl of soup

i have tried all of these except for oysters in high dose capacity and chocolate and avocados are the only ones that produce any noticeable difference. in fact after eating 2 bannanas and 3 cloves of garlic a day i started to feel really gross. article is extremely unscientific.

Last edited:
Interesting please tell me more.....strictly in the interest of science obviously.

Always had a good libido but, since working out everyday now instead of three times a week, I am thinking about it heaps more bring around big boys lifting weights at gym does not help lol

Always had a good libido but, since working out everyday now instead of three times a week, I am thinking about it heaps more bring around big boys lifting weights at gym does not help lol

I am trying to think of a witty response, but as is standard when discussing a pretty girls libido both my sens of humour and ability to communicate like a human have disappeared. :(

I am trying to think of a witty response, but as is standard when discussing a pretty girls libido both my sens of humour and ability to communicate like a human have disappeared. :(

Lol thanks Flufffy - but back to the thread watermelon, asparagus, avocado, in south America they chew Maca (natural plant root), pumpkin seeds, chillies, figs - thats what I have heard before
Alternatively - isn't horny goat weed and ginseng supposed to be good?