• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

forearm/shoulder issue

morgan000

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my shoulder/forearm especially with any rowing exercise. When I go to the gym I can't hear it because of the noise but when I train at home, its much quieter and I can hear it. It's like a creaking noise right where the joint is. I thought maybe it's because I'm not warmed up but even when I am and say I'm doing dumbell rows, I can hear the creak in my left elbow/forearm area. Even today I was doing hammer curls, same thing, the creek was there in the left foream/elbow area. I get it when doing upright rows, sometimes in the shoulder area but mainly in the forearm/elbow.

What do you think it could be? Should I take fish oil for it or something?

Thanks for the help.

My left shoulder and right knee does similar, I've put it down as getting old and overused, wouldn't hurt to get it checked out, prob go to the doctors And it won't creak while your there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk