• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Friends First Cycle..

jsncrs

Hey all,

A mate of mine is planning his first cycle.
He's adamant that he's going to inject nothing less than 2ml of Test E a week. I told him this isn't necessary, and that a recommended starting point is 500mg. I've done a lot of research (planning on a cycle myself one day) but I didn't have enough knowledge to argue when he asked "Why?"

So, can anyone tell me why 500mg is the basic starting point, and why 2ml a week might/might not be a bad idea?

I do have some knowledge. I came here to try to get some assistance to prevent a close friend from potentially hurting himself.
Why is it so hard to get a decent response from someone on this forum?

You didnt answer my question.....

How much research have you actually done?

Give me a time..... Hours or minutes?

Pretty irrelevant since I'm not asking for myself, but I've done a lot of research. Read whenever I can as the subject interests me. Mainly surrounding different compounds, effects, PCT, etc. Haven't really looked into dosages/injections or anything related as I'm not planning my cycle for a while yet. Hence the reason I asked in the first place.

Has he got his PCT setup?
HCG?
Needles?
AI's?

Mate, ive done enough reading for a lifetime, yet i havent hit a cycle yet.

If you would have done more than 30sec research you would know that 2ml is generally 400-500mg.

So you are both arguing the same thing lol.

So yes mate, it was relevant.

If you would have done more than 30sec research you would know that 2ml is generally 400-500mg.

So you are both arguing the same thing lol.

So yes mate, it was relevant.
lmao Thats made my day!:D

There is no need for a first cycle to be dosed like that
It's like 5x the natural amount of androgens lol. You'll get a load of bloating and estrogenic sides also. You can take a load of other drugs to combat this but imo taking more drugs is not the answer when you can take less.
Llewellyn recommends 20mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks as a first cycle

There is no need for a first cycle to be dosed like that
It's like 5x the natural amount of androgens lol. You'll get a load of bloating and estrogenic sides also. You can take a load of other drugs to combat this but imo taking more drugs is not the answer when you can take less.
Llewellyn recommends 20mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks as a first cycle

Oni for mod of the steroid section-

Oral cycles and no pct for all.

My first “real cycle“ was 1ml 250mg of sustanon per week and i didnt really notice much strength gains.
Next was 2ml 500mg of sustanon and i noticed strength gains after about 5 weeks i remember feeling at my strongest wen it was time to run pct.
My mate did his first cycle mid year and did 400e/200p mix in total split into 3 pins per week (I recomended that) and got really good results.
His strength was up after 3 weeks and he got stronger and stronger as the weeks went on.
I also tried to help him with his diet and i think he stuck to it roughly 70% of the time.
He got bugger all bloat didnt add too much fat from eye and gained serious weight, went from 75 to 87 kg.
He did usuial pct and no hcg just 4gm of trib per day for 6 weeks.
Its been a few months and hes now 84kg and his strength is bak to wat it was at end of his cycle.
I only train with him on saturdays so could see the change each training session.
Good results i rekon, hes happy with it.