• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Full day workout and food please help

C

catto33

<b>Full day workout and food please help

ok have another crack try to get all the info down ..

18 years old
6'3
skinny build (lanky) can build muscle have slight growth
83 kgs

Im taking

Growling dog creatine
aussie bodies mass gainer protein
Muscle recovery BCAA's

Breakfast:
cereal with high fat milk

Lunch
1x sandwhich meat and cheese wholemeal bread

get home from work and have cricket no food for couple hours

WORKOUT
protein shake directly after workout

Dinner
depends whats on table

snack
Fruit or cold meat

Drink lots of water in day

Monday chest/arms
Tuesday back
Wednesday legs
thursday Chest/arms
friday back

I dont think ive gained that much
my weight fluctuates from week
to week so im confused

id haft to think that i would need more protein and more
food i get quite tired some times
but money is tight so cant fling through the protein

please suggest things thankyou

Last edited:
Ok, diet is the problem here.
If you stop wasting your money on those supplements you mentioned, you can eat more real food.

You should be eating at leat triple the amount you currently are.

Add oats, milk and eggs.

3L of milk costs $3.50
1 doz extra large eggs costs $2.50
1kg oats cost about $1.00 or close to it.

That's $7 for a day's worth of food.
I suggest you add this to your existing daily diet then you will grow.
Maybe not the whole 1kg of oats, but as much as you can.

so take 12 eggs a day
what should i be eating

say 3 eggs in morning
and eggs at night and stuff drink lots of milk
and stock up on oats in the morning ?
thanks

The eggs and milk was just an example.

For breakfast, you could have 6 whole eggs and a couple of wholegrain toast and 500ml of milk.

You could have 3 boiled eggs + 500ml of milk with 2 other meals, add some other stuff too.

And then 3 more meals for the day including 500ml of milk.

That's your 3L of milk and 12 eggs gone for the day, and you can still fit more into those other meals.

My personal preference would be to work out legs twice a week and leave chest/arms to just once, the arms get worked out two or three times anyway (chest, shoulders and back exercise work arms). Also, you need to work your shoulders as well, you can do that on leg days, but I find I get too exhausted after doing my leg workouts so I have created a separate day for shoulders.

Also, I would argue that buying cheap bulk whey protein is cheaper than adding the equivalent extra meals.

Free range eggs are also generally higher protein, and ethically superior so it is worth the extra dollar :)
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/cookandchef/txt/s1581145.htm
http://www.ewire.com/display.cfm/Wire_ID/2717

I'm gonna put this to the test over the next 10 weeks, to prove it works.
No point in giving suggestions if you don't practice it yourself.

So since my blood pressure is perfectly normal now (just tested it) I'm going on a 10 week bulk.
Will add 3L of milk + 12 extra large eggs daily to my diet.
Plan is to put on 10kg of mass, currently 90kg.
No muscle memory here either as I was only 74.5kg about 9 months ago.
Probably why my blood pressure shot up because of the fast gain.
Been on 90kg for about 5-6 months though, so seems to have adapted now.

Will update the progress in my training diary.

120/80

Was up at around 170/120 or something like that before.
A week of cardio and cutting back a bit on fats seemed to fix it.

That's insanely high. I'm a nurse so BP is my bread and butter, I wonder why it was that high. That's stroke territory.

I think it was because I put on 15kg of mass in 12 weeks, so my heart had to deal with the extra body mass maybe, since it was a fast gain.

Also, was drinking 3L of full fat milk at the time, eating anything at all, losts of saturated fats, and hadn't done any cardio in 2 years.

After I found out it was that high, I changed my diet for a week and did cardio almost daily and it went back down immediately.
It was high for about a week before I made this change.
Went to the doctor and he gave me medication, only took it for 2 days though as I didn't want side effects.

When I went back a week later to get checked again, and told him I didn't take the pills, he was pissed and telling me I don't know what I'm doing and he had to study 8 years to get where he is, and gave me a big lecture.
Then he checked my pressure and it was normal, so then he just shut up and agreed that I didn't have to take the pills.

Since then, I've been pretty stable.
Just use light milk now and do cardio once in a while, but not regularly.
If it ever gets high again, I'll just throw some cardio in, seems to be the solution for me.

That still seems excessively high. I see blood pressure that high occasionally at work, and they are generally from people who've just had a stroke. A stroke is VERY bad, to be avoided at all costs.

The highest mine has been is 150/90, due to drinking too much everyday, very little exercise and eating badly.

Yes, it can creep up on you and you may not know.

My breathing was getting heavy towards the night time around that time I was peaking on my bulk, so something was wrong.

Back to normal now, I'm sure it was just a lack of cardio while gaining weight.