• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaspari Nutrition for sale

ok who wants to chip in a few bucks , i am sure we can save a few bucks by cutting the product down with some skim milk powder

Seriously I wonder how much is selling for? Anyone have enough to enquire or hazard a guess?

i like how the sales pitch talk more about the bloke rather than the business

reaching sales of $85 million per year , and taking into the account , it would be a decent chunk of change

I don't think it's what it used to be but surely it can bounce back with a bit of a revamp?

They have fuck all left. 4 products according to the sales pitch. They used to have a shitload more. All the fat burners are gone and test boosters.

Maybe Gaspari is simply over it - that is why there has been a decline in products etc - good time to get out though - I think the whole industry boom from the last 6,7,8 years is starting to come down - people are going into the more "natural/organic" approach to things, and also with companies now selling "homebrand/no brad" bulk products people are starting to smarten up.

I honestly still think if you had abit (alot) of cash sitting around and wanted to invest there would still be money to be made with this business.

Sometimes its good to just have acouple of really good products rather than a heap of ok products - or if you have the money just fucking overload the market again with every product under the sun.

I like Gaspari - they had some great products, used to use Size-On, some of the Fat Burners, Test Boosters, there pre-workout though used to give me the epic shits.