• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Get Gawain To Worlds - Push / Pull

aussieBaller

PTC Frankston Push/Pull POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

This may get deleted but I hope this is ok that I post this here as it is supporting someone that is a member here.

I have copied the original post.
Now everyone listen up.

Due to unforseen circumstances that wont be discussed here, Gawain will not be able to make the trip to Worlds this year in Latvia.

Thats not on, so as a powerlifting community, were going to get him there. We have powerlifters in Oz who are world class, but due to how remote Australia is, we dont get to showcase our best talent.

I'm going to put a stop to that. Last year PTC "people" got Max and I to Worlds, now its time for me to repay the favour.

Now Gawain is NOT a PTC client, but that doesnt matter one bit. He is the first to put his hand in his pocket and Sponsor ProRaw events, without being asked, at ProRawOne, the Rep Challenge and ProRawTwo.

So here's what were going to do.

On September the 17th or 18th, I'll confirm later, we will be holding a Bench Press Comp, every cent goes to Gawain's trip to Latvia. Entry will be $50. I'll organize prizes from Ironedge, ABC etc. Last year we had $1000 worth of prizes from ABC alone

I'll buy and organize shirts from Bluegum, all proceeds, not just profit, all proceeds go to Gawains trip. Shirts will be $25. I'll put something witty on them

For those interstate that simply want to donate money, like some did for Max, I'll take your money. Gawain sells protein at PTC with next to no profits. Everyone is helped by his generosity. ProRaw lifters, CAPO lifters and PA lifters, as his company sponsors all.

Anyone making deposits, paying for shirts or entrance fee for the comp, do so in the ProRaw account with your name and GAWAIN as a reference.

If Gawain comes on and protests, I'll ban him, its good to have your own forum. If Gawain contacts you and tells you its not on, tell him to piss off.

If Gawain gets injured and cant go, we have the choice of giving everyone their money back OR sending another worthy lifter, giving them the opportunity, the choice will be yours with a vote.

One day it may be you benefiting from the generosity of the powerlifting community.

Pro Raw powerlifting
NAB
BSB 083253
ACC 183567623

Read more:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159828090764469

This is going to be held on the 17th of September at PTC Frankston, PTC Brisbane, PTC Sydney and the Cave in SA(Soon to be PTC Adelaide)

If you want more details contact sticky or ceffo

Please help gawaine get there.

Last edited:
so why not extend the comp to n s w and qld the same day ,3 state comp.,more lifters ,more dollars,

That's what we are doing frank.
I'll be holding a push/pull in my gym to raise some money, as well as a BBQ and Tara's infamous cupcakes.

I was going to chat to you about it next weekend to see if you wanted to get involved.

I'll also email Jeff, Mason, Dan, Michael ect......

It would be good to see as many people get behind the big fella as possible.

That's what we are doing frank.
I'll be holding a push/pull in my gym to raise some money, as well as a BBQ and Tara's infamous cupcakes.

I was going to chat to you about it next weekend to see if you wanted to get involved.

I'll also email Jeff, Mason, Dan, Michael ect......

It would be good to see as many people get behind the big fella as possible.

nom nom nom

might have to make a trip up :p

COntact markos and let him know size and address and deposit the money into the bank account
HTML:
markos@prorawpowerlifting.com

Design hasn't been done yet. Will have the WPC 2011 Worlds logo on the front with something on the back not sure what. Will post when have final design