• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Getting sick too often

They do, but if you stick your finger in you mouth, pick your nose or rub your eyes with dirty hands, after leaving the toilet or crowded train, vitamins or a lack of sleep will not stop the virus.

I know one person doesn't prove anything but i am pretty useless at ever remembering to ever wash my hands and I hardly ever get sick. Don't take vitamins either.

And wash your hands

Do you wash your hands before touching your wang in a public toilet? I do, hate to imagine all the germs that could get on it WHEN I dont.
Saw an interesting bit on mythbusters about cross contamination of germs and it was a massive eye opener, washing hands to get dirt off them is good but personally I think it may be a little over rated in repect to germ tranference.

Last edited:
Do you wash your hands before touching your wang in a public toilet? I do, hate to imagine all the germs that could get on it I dont.

Why are you only worried bout your dick in a public toilet? Arn't they the same germs you would get on it in your toilet at home or whenever else you touch it?
Unless I am confused about what you boys do at a urinal, do you rub your hands in the urinal first and then grab your wang and get to peeing?

Last edited:
Why are you only worried bout your dick in a public toilet? Arn't they the same germs you would get on it in your toilet at home or whenever else you touch it?
Unless I am confused about what you boys do at a urinal, do you rub your hands in the urinal first and then grab your wang and get to peeing?

LMAO yep they are they same germs but when im at home i havnt just given and taken change from some fat pimply kid that may or may not have just pulled his own wang in the staff dunny because he couldnt wait till he got home!!!

You will drive yourself crazy if you think about all the places you could get germs.

Every time you eat out, who knows who or what has touched your food.

If you walk into a room and someone has farted your breathing in that persons shit particles. Nice thought.

Best not to think about it too much.

I think the reason you get sick more often when you train alot is because the body is constantly trying to repair itself which leaves your immune system knocked around abit, apparently the cold virus from what ive heard is always present in your system and takes hold when your run down.

I think the reason you get sick more often when you train alot is because the body is constantly trying to repair itself which leaves your immune system knocked around abit, apparently the cold virus from what ive heard is always present in your system and takes hold when your run down.

You sure it's not cause you get off the train, go home and transmit the germs via your wang when you touch it pissing in your own toilet?:D

Every virus is always in your body but usually the cold virus is a new form of it. Epstein barr comes alive when you get run down belive me!

Every virus is always in your body but usually the cold virus is a new form of it. Epstein barr comes alive when you get run down belive me!

Is Epstein barr any relation to Jillian barr? had a friend that got that and was in a bad way for a while.

You guys need to watch Man vs Wild...he rips off his shirt in the desert, pisses on it and wraps it around his head to keep cool. He's not too fussed with soap lol.

You guys need to watch Man vs Wild...he rips off his shirt in the desert, pisses on it and wraps it around his head to keep cool. He's not too fussed with soap lol.

Thats his own urine... He also cooks most his food that needs cooking.

There was a guy on another forum who drank piss, Northy was his nic, he was from Perth.
Pistachio might remember him from UP.