• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Girlfriend / Wives - do they know?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I was just curious do your other halves know about your cycling?

Did they know before you met them etc, and how did they handle it?

All my gfs have known and been ok. How ever every time u smash the house up they blame the gear..

But seriously in arguments etc they will use gear as a reason to invalidate why ur pissed off. "Its the gesr making u msd not the fact i cheated on u" etc

To be fsir my ex used to go on about my temper alot..now i look back she probably had a point. I dint thimk gear amd relationships mix to well, except in the bedroom

I don't mention it at all unless they ask when I am honest
If I have a girl over more than twice a week though I tell them, because living with someone is a commitment and there needs to be no secrets

I'm not really ready to settle down though so if they don't like it they can just deal with it :)

The first time my wife found out, she was furious
She stormed into the house yelling, "who's bike is that in the garage?!!

If I have a girl over more than twice a week though I tell them, because living with someone is a commitment and there needs to be no secrets

I'm not really ready to settle down though so if they don't like it they can just deal with it :)

A girl over twice a week you consider living with someone? Creep lol

You have much to learn young 0niwan
Every secret you tell them will some how at some time be used against you.
It's the order of things

The first time my wife found out, she was furious
She stormed into the house yelling, "who's bike is that in the garage?!!

:D

When are you going to start posting useful stuff?

I don't think I've seen one useful post.

Must be bored and old and bored and old.

I would be more wary of telling a gf in aus, people have alot of opinions on gear here compared to home where no one really cares. Plus its illigal here.. Just what you need, an angry ex dimin you into the cops

Maybe if I settle down there will be secrets Darkoz, but not right now
Girls my age are just so stupid man. I can't wait until I am 30 and women are approaching regular and normal (or at least smart)

One girl I had over, man it was terrible, she was asking for ice. Like "Where is your ice". So I told her that it was in the freezer
She opens the freezer and the bag of ice wasn't open and she couldn't figure it out at all. So I had to open this bag of ice for her
Then afterwards she puts the bag in the wrong way so that the ice would fall out of the hole if the freezer was opened. So I pointed this out to her and rotated the bag the right way.

Then after all that, she takes a washed up jam jar, a fucking jam jar, off the draining board and pours some red wine in it and adds ice
I have many stories like this, maybe at some point I'll post a few

That's because All the classy broads are up North [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

I never dated a girl who lived further north than Norwood Parade. :D

Lol a mate of mine runs a wanky hipster restaurant that is fucking horrendously expensive serves all the drinks including booze in jam jars.

Maybe she was the sophisticated one?

Edit [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; quoted you but it didnt work for some reason

Last edited:
Yeh ice in red wine is the latest craze.

And 0ni you young fool. If you wana get ur dick wet, who gives a fuck how she put the ice away...let her throw it round the room if she wants. You educate after not before

For a successful relationship you have treat them like mushrooms, keep them I the dark and feed them shit.
And Oni, FFS, you get the chick to make their own drinks?
You need to pour them the drinks, all the way to the brim, pretend you're a gentleman, they love that shit, nail them a lot sooner that way.