• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Girlfriend / Wives - do they know?

women look at you like me like I have two heads when I mention I train 5-6 times a week.
I can only imagine the look on there faces if I told them I was on the gas LOL, not that I use.

my partner knows, we have been together for almost 10 years.
When i was a tad bit younger,she used against me that the gear was sending me out of control as my doses were what people would seem " normal " now. Which it did. My relationship suffered.
After coming off it I was much better , only just once a year and small amounts, She's got my back as I have hers. She helped me shoot when i couldn't reach a particular spot and even when i would be training she would spot me or fix the meal ready when im done. Lucky to have her,shes very understanding.
When i went to prison for 4 years she was by my side , waited, so she knows my secrets. All of them

Last edited:
my partner knows, we have been together for almost 10 years.
When i was a tad bit younger,she used against me that the gear was sending me out of control as my doses were what people would seem " normal " now. Which it did. My relationship suffered.
After coming off it I was much better , only just once a year and small amounts, She's got my back as I have hers. She helped me shoot when i couldn't reach a particular spot and even when i would be training she would spot me or fix the meal ready when im done. Lucky to have her,shes very understanding.
When i went to prison for 4 years she was by my side , waited, so she knows my secrets. All of them

To go to jail for 4 years you must've committed a serious offense.

Yes probation after 4 years but overall sentence was 8 years. So was very lucky, she is a good women not all women just are out there to eat your money or destroy your souls haha.

If the girlfriend or spouse can't tell that you are using they are not very interested in you. Those little purple injection bruises would tend to be noticed. "honey your face is fucking huge, but I really love your tiny balls "

I don't get bruises man
I've pinned delts a few times, wore vests the whole week and no-one notices

The lads who used stanazolol needed a large gauge needle 21g. Into the leg that left a mark. Anyway, the marks are probably indistinguishable from all the roid zits.

what about all those bits floating around in the suspension (i'm talking about the 50 mL multi use vet bottles) - I thought the chunks contained all the goodness?

Fuck knows what your shooting mate lol

not shooting anything, don't need it and have not needed to do shit like that in nearly 30 years of training. Consistency wins over pharmacy in the long run I guess but that sounds like a value judgement so whatever. I've seen a lot of things. Stanazolol from your favourite stable was indeed the duck's nuts for strength. As a water based suspension, people thought they could evade detection. It actually could be detected for months after a decent cycle - almost as bad as using conventional oil based gear. Wouldn't have a clue about all this insulin and peptide shit though but I guess it's not going to prolong life either.