• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

give some knowledge! good thread

Mr Wilson

hay my names kial. new to this site. iv been body building for about 10 months now and dont really have anyone to show me the ropes so i just play it by ear but watching different ways to do exercises on youtube and stuff. my objective is to gain some lean muscle and tone and compete in competitions. im pretty deticated to this sport. when i started i weight 69-70kg and im currently 83-84 kg with a good gut. lol. i do the MRI program that come with the pre trainer called BLACK POWDER. i feel as though its not enough but unsure how hard to push myself. i deit well eating 2-3 g of protein per kg of bodyweight and same sort of thing with carbs. i think its 40%pro40%carb20%good fat. im open to anything and if there is better ways to do bodybuilding let me know and others no. dont hold back.
cheers.

legs mon 5 exercises
chest tues 5 exercises
back wed 5 exercises
sholders, bicepts, tricepts thurs 2 on each muscle
i mix the days up and exercises. sometime ill do two things in one day. just so it doesnt get monotonous.
thats it really.