• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine

Jim_Junkie

I've heard great things about this stuff. check it out & tell me what you think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_8y2uFwL0]YouTube - Dr. Sinatra Lecture at Expo West 2008[/ame]

Ummm, don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure I've read ALCAR is just as good and probably a little cheaper.

Giving that K-OS product a go - got it for 85 so not complaining...will keep you updated...

Fadi, if you don't mind me asking:

-how much do you spend on supplements?

-Can you supply us with a list of supplements you use?

You have a plethora of knowledge on this topic, I'd love to learn more from you.

Fadi, if you don't mind me asking:

-how much do you spend on supplements?
As time goes by I'm cutting down on my supplement expenditure as I do prefer whole food "supplements" over individual ingredients.

-Can you supply us with a list of supplements you use?
I will but not just yet. I'm a nutritarian with a slight twist, something I hope to write about on this forum at some stage. I really see no point in supplementing with anything if one's diet is not 100% compatible with what God has designed this most complex machine to consume. And specificity here plays a huge role for me. Specificity here means what our bodies thrive on to live healthfully to 100 years and beyond. You may feed a lion some Tim-Tam and he would survive and not die, but since Tim-Tam is not a lion specified food, it would be futile to expect great performance from such a lion let alone good health and long life.

Fadi.

As time goes by I'm cutting down on my supplement expenditure as I do prefer whole food "supplements" over individual ingredients.

I will but not just yet. I'm a nutritarian with a slight twist, something I hope to write about on this forum at some stage. I really see no point in supplementing with anything if one's diet is not 100% compatible with what God has designed this most complex machine to consume. And specificity here plays a huge role for me. Specificity here means what our bodies thrive on to live healthfully to 100 years and beyond. You may feed a lion some Tim-Tam and he would survive and not die, but since Tim-Tam is not a lion specified food, it would be futile to expect great performance from such a lion let alone good health and long life.

Fadi.

There in lies the problem fadi. If 1 is eating biodynamic food and not exposed to stress, pollution and the rest of it supplementation may not be neccisary, however this is not the case so we have to do what we can..I too find myself swallowing 2x capsules a day.. The things we do.

I'm with you noobs. Unless one is living in a pristine environment, then one would need to counteract or balance this fact by supplementing with what one finds necessary.

Fadi.

Yea mate been using it for the past week - really liking this supplement atm - gives me good energy/good strength - not as crazy buzz as some pre-workouts which is good because they come with the crazy crash which I dont get with K-OS - give me acouple more weeks and i'll let you know but like I said upto now seems great! - also tastes great!