• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great advice from a vet

0ni

Registered Rustler
yp cristo, there will not me immunization to test,it always always works the same, its just that you max out on gains and then nothing more happens unless you raise dose or add other compounds etc.

but, i swear the maing out on real real muscle, for a natty, on 2-300mg weekly,takes about 6-12 months.

under those first timer circumstance, one will benefit one year without changing naything on the regiment, this is simply the time the body takes to grow those muscles.

after that, its time to ask oneself, am i happy with the result or do i want more.

dont ask yourself this before 1 year non stop on, this is a decent benchmark.

doing 1 cycle, going off, then double strenght-dose cycle and going off i svery stupid and will have poor long term results.

1 year non stop for newcomer, then get shredded,see whats left and ask yourself is it enough, most cases will be,ill say again, the results will be better than one excpcects,better than the on off b;lasters.

or you can then settle for always trt of kinds +1 compound for summer, as help tool to be more shredded etc.or gh.whatver one wants.

the testicle axis, while im no doctor, let me express my views on this.
all the pct will not really help.you stop gear, dnt bother with pct, gearhead never ever fully reover anyway.
but youll recover quite fast to an ok-ish level, were talking few weeks here.but after that theres no further recovery,not even in years to come.

now, what shuts ones own production down the most?

is it dosage,is it compounds, is it lenght of cycle?

i think, maybe its individualy different, but what i think is this:

when running test only low to moderate dosages,the shutdown is not bad at all, even after 6months, even after 2 years non stop use.

now if dosage is higher, coming down from high dsages to low, this always always feels worse than coming of from trt.waay worse.

now, other compounds than test, it doesnt evn matter if its the weaker ,less androgenic ones, they seem to shut the ais down much much faster, and worse than test.examples, deca is weak but shuts you right down.tren isnt sooo androgenic its debatable whether its even more androgenic than test, shuts you down bad too, smae with winny, same with mast, eq etc.
i feel everything else but test has the worse impact on shutdown.

libido is individual, some even feel an increase after coming off, maybe they recover faster.

cheers

I read 2 lines and the spelling mistakes got to me.
now.. which weed and feed should we use?
it's dry here in qld

images

English is not his first language
How many languages can you speak, friend?

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; you still running Test for a whole year with no HCG?

many users recover, but one of best horses campaign king only shot blanks at stud.

I just am thankful Oni has put some away for humanity's sake.

We need more Onis to give wisdom and joy to the world.

I think I said before I'd happily have kids as long as someone else brought them up and I never had to see them

there is a youngster wanting to go on gear at my gym. You should hear the advice he gets. I just hope he does not go stupid with gear.

I don't understand why people give such sarcasm comments?. In terms of grammar , what does it matter?. Unlikely his handing in a comprehension to his English Teacher.
IMO your advice was good, especially on the low /high dose PCT regime. Its good in the aspect that I see quite a people in the gym that repeat to me forum advice. Gear, supplements, training advice.
The best one is when they are on a cycle, they then have courage to come up and speak to u telling you " advice ". I listen to them and don't say much and after 2-3 months once their cycle is complete they shrink or don't appear.
I don't think gear creates any gains but its a great boost for when your are in your peak addition and a lil bit can transform your physique into a chiseled statue.

I just wanted to rant about some of the people at the gym, they have such good character and then they hit gear , gaining that rubbish arrogant personality sigh*

I like to say that gear has a multiplier effect
What is 10*0? Nothing
Look like a turd off gear, on you turn into a bigger turd

My deadlift didn't increase in the last 3 months because the training wasn't right for it and no amount of gear would be able to remedy that. I got my bench bang on though and it jumped up 10kg and almost 15kg between feb 1st and 23rd March. Squat also improved, but was never proven due to some shitty mobility issues but I know I have a big ass PR just waiting for me when I start low bar squatting again