• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Green tea and other herbal tea/herbal concoctions

S

stupid

Does anyone know much about tea/herbs? Will drinking nothing but green tea and other tea's fuck my body up? I do drink water but I usually only drink water during summer or when it's hot. I've been drinking about 3 liters or 4 liters of various tea a day. I dont add anything to it. It's just tea and water.

Someone told me once it didn't mater because your body still sucks up all the water it needs from the tea.

Knock yourself out. Drink up. As long as its not the crap passed as tea by the big soft drink predators.

Does anyone know much about tea/herbs? Will drinking nothing but green tea and other tea's fuck my body up? I do drink water but I usually only drink water during summer or when it's hot. I've been drinking about 3 liters or 4 liters of various tea a day. I dont add anything to it. It's just tea and water.

Someone told me once it didn't mater because your body still sucks up all the water it needs from the tea.

I've heard this too.. but have oft wondered about it's validity.

I don't think the same would be true of the coffee used to make water as it is supposed to dehydrate you?

If you've been doing it for a while and have no ill effects, you might have your answer there.

I personally wouldn't be drinking green tea all day long, because even though its great for you with its high antioxidant levels and other good shit, it does have caffeine in it albeit in small amounts, meaning you're drip feeding stimulants into your body all the time.
A few cups of it especially after meals makes me feel really good about myself. But then again I also like to drink peppermint, ginger, and camomile tea because ladies love that shit and I read somewhere its part of the bonding experience if you share infusions with them. Or something like that.

Green Tea has no anti cancer properties despite high antioxident levels.
May as well drink water.

But then again I also like to drink peppermint, ginger, and camomile tea because ladies love that shit and I read somewhere its part of the bonding experience if you share infusions with them. Or something like that.

My mum drinks all of those. She also spends a lot of time babysitting my nephew who's 5, he has since taken up the habit and loves a peppermint tea. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about his sexuality or not...

My mum drinks all of those. She also spends a lot of time babysitting my nephew who's 5, he has since taken up the habit and loves a peppermint tea. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about his sexuality or not...
Nah mate absolutely nothing to worry about, he's completely gay.

During the week I will drink alot of green tea (upto 10 bag a day sometimes/most of the time I will make it with 2-3 bags) - your post is somehat confusing though - so currently your drink 4 odd L of green tea a day? So is green tea bags in water that you are making? Or is it the shitty "green tea" from the super market full of sugar?

If your drinking 4L a day and having some green tea bags in it then go for it mate - btw how many tea bags do you go through a day if your making 4L? I thought my 10 was bad haha