• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Guys, Is this even possible?

mouradsky

Guys how hard is it to get a body of this sort, time/diet/ training wise, input would be highly appreciated and is it even really possible without any form of enhancers or POSSIBLY steroids?
10.jpg

Last edited:
To easy bro just take some creatine and the next morning you will wake up looking like that.

True Story.

Mods why did the post above mine get deleted. Surely you saw the humour in it?

Last edited:
I would say it is physcially possible, but mentally it would have to be your way of life.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

looks way too plastic in the pic , someone has gone heavy with photoshop and airbrushing

Lazar Angelov, Nutri-sups Athlete. while he does have what are probably the most chiseled abs in the biz, those images are heavily photoshopped.

It is achievable, but definitely a way of life. Every supplement he takes, every bit of food he eats, every thought is aesthetically orientated.

Plus, he is always frowning. Looking that good doesn't appear to be overly fun!

Having gone to sub 10% numerous times myself. Its a lot of hard work and becomes your life not part of it.

Such as going on holidays and having to pack your lunch boxes each weighed out. Along with the right supps just to maintain that body.

It his Job so by all means its easier for him as the motivation is there.

Plus lots of heavy photo shopping in them pics

cheers Trent

Agree on the OP pics being air brushed and favoured by lighting, however it could be done depending on levels of motivation and dedication.
Edit: the pic on the left looks like a PS3 game cover.

basically what trent said.

It's incredibly difficult to maintain that. If you want it, it needs to be your life. It's difficult naturally unless you have great genetics. A lot of these models whether they admit it on not use clen et. al. He doesn't necessarily have to be on the juice, I have reached decent size naturally (95k @ 5'10 @ 10%). Getting under 10% for myself, and staying there is VERY hard work. A few guys I trained looked similar (not as lean but close) but were on all sorts of gear. You'd be surprised what a healthy dose of T or GH can do to your body fat levels.

yeah but nobody really looks like that all year round.

even that guy in the pic would probably need 4-6 weeks to get in shape for a photoshoot.

i find it easy to stay lean without being too strict but i need a hefty amount of cardio to do so.