• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gyms in Los Angeles

Undercover

Kunce in training
Going to LA for a month in April/May
and was planning on trying a few gyms whilst over there.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Me too - except we'll only be passing through for a few days so hopefully can just hit up the hotel gym in the morning :p

The only one I'm aware of is Muscle Beach ;D see you there ha

Me too - except we'll only be passing through for a few days so hopefully can just hit up the hotel gym in the morning :p

The only one I'm aware of is Muscle Beach ;D see you there ha

Shit yeah, definitely going there (went there a few years ago but only walked past) hopefully you can do some causal visits.

Is the Golds Gym were Arnie went still open?

We're renting a place for a month in Venice Beach so no hotel gym.

Will head up to Runyan for some runs hopefully also.

Muscle beach is crap. Mostly weirdos there.
The original golds is no longer there, but it re-opened just down the road. Definitely worth a look. When I trained there I saw Charles Glass and a few IFBB Pros.

i went past the outdoor gym on venice beach. there was one dude doing some dips and that was it, a big let down. heaps of junkies and homeless people too couldnt wait to get out of there

Yeah I was at the open muscle beach one in Venice in 2009. Was so disappointed. Was tiny, full of F wits and the immediate area was packed with street junkies and performers.

Pic I took

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358989267.429654.jpg

Will check out the newer Golds but.