• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello! & a possible workout plan?

D

Dale22

First of all, i'd like to introduce myself. My names Dale, and i've just registered to the forum. I'm 16 years of age, i'm 6' 2" and I weigh around 65kg.

So I would like to put on weight, and "bulk out". I will eventually sign up to a gym, but for this year at least, i'm not planning too, as I prefer to work out from home.

So can anyone help me with a routine? I have dumbells, barbell, pull up/chin up bar. I have slight knowledge in the weightlifting department, but nothing too great, so if you could explain to me a simple workout, and what it would help me achieve I would be very grateful.

I am currently looking to build my upperbody strength mainly but obviously I wouldn't mind throwing in a few squats etc.

Please reply.

Thanks,
Dale.

Monday - Chest and Back
Chest
Chest Dips
Dumbbell Flys
Back
Bent Over Barbell Row
One Arm Dumbbell Row
Upright Row

Wednesday - Legs
Legs
Squats
Dumbbell Lunges
Deadlifts
Standing Calf Raise

Friday - Shoulders and Arms
Shoulders
Military Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Bench Over Reverse Fly
Arms
Barbell Bicep Curl
French Press

For demonstration videos on how to perform the above exercises see the stickies

Monday
Squat
Bench Press
Barbell Row or Dumbell Row
Abs

Tusday - Off

Wednesday
DeadLifts
Chin Up
Military Press
Calf Raise

Thursday - Off

Friday
Squat
Leg Curl
Incline Press
Dips
Dumbell Curl

Sat / Sun - Off

Follow this for 3-4 month sor until gains slow down and then you can do a more body part specific routine.

Good luck.