• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hide's Pre Olympia Diet

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Who said chicken, rice and broccolli doesn't work? :D

Contest Diet— 2 Weeks Out from 2012 Mr. Olympia*

4:00 a.m. One capsule Detonate

4:30 a.m. 40 minutes cardio

6:00 a.m. Protein pancakes made from the following mix: 10 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop MyoFusion, 3 tablets Anavite

8:30 a.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 100 grams rice, 2 cups broccoli, 6 tablets Vasotropin

9:30 a.m. 2 scoops SuperPump MAX, 1 scoop Aminolast

10:30 a.m. Train; during workout, 1 scoop Aminolast, 1 scoop SizeOn Max Performance

11:30 a.m. 2 scoops IntraPro (whey protein), 1 scoop GlycoFuse

12:00 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 100 grams rice, 2 cups broccoli

3:00 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli

4:30 p.m. One capsule Detonate

5:00 p.m. 40 minutes cardio

6:30 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli

9 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli, 3 tablets Anavite

hideripped.jpg

They all do it, damn bioscience..... How smart are we. If only the pros know what we know.

Fuck I did the chicken broccoli / beans diet a few years back.

It's just wrong. Save to say I don't say much broccoli now.

Yup...

He looks swole and ripped because of the chicken and broccoli...

hes swole from havong chicken n turkey each meal - 2 protein sources = anabolic as fuck.

Also 2 x on the treadmill each day isnt worth looking good.

And whats with the $100 worth of supplements each day? Noy to mention the russian blend ones not mentioned here.

Diet might be boring as fuck, but it is one of the cleanest diets you can go on, I m sure his diet isn't that clean all year round...

I'm always skeptical when they realese protein brands and supplement brands in there diet release lol like in flex online articles then its got the link at the bottom to coincidently buy that same product the pro just banged on about lol he's hard work iOS assisted by t3 and stanner :)

he would be a world class shitter on that diet, not where he would find the time though with all the eating....

that diet is his full time job, none of us mere mortals could eat like that and work a full time job too

Serious?? It is an incredibly boring diet but it is basically 6 meals and a couple of shakes. With some planning most people could achieve it. Not that I think it's worth it for any of us.

that diet doesn't have enough real food and too much stuff in supplement form.

seriously, he added something that came in tablets to protein pancakes? :confused:

that diet is his full time job, none of us mere mortals could eat like that and work a full time job too

Not hard..

5.am pre work out shake n egg whites

Gym 5.30

Post work out (breakfast)

Morning tea

Lunch

That's 4 meals before dinner

Dinner

Snack (meal 6)or shake

It's not hard just need to prep your food if u have a full time job.

That's way my schedule looks like any way.

Jesus thats a lot of food. Wow!!!

I knew these guys calorie intake was massive, but that blows my mind.

Yeah that's not really that much food.

10 egg whites
800 grams chicken
500 grams turkey
200 grams rice
Lots of broccoli

I could eat that easily.